Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton
LIED

she screamed at the top of her lungs that the REPUBLICANS approved the bailout

not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will vote now .. to make sure her type of BS doesn't enter this trying time

Mr. Dude Good for her it is truer some republicans and some democrats did pass bailout that is the truth. That is how our government works . At least she got you to vote BRAVO.

yar Wrote:Mr. Dude Good for her it is truer some republicans and some democrats did pass bailout that is the truth. That is how our government works . At least she got you to vote BRAVO.

um the republicans did NOT pass the bill

pay attention

UM they helped SENAT 74 to 25 HOUSE 263 to 171

I count 101 Republicans, do the math. One of those in the Senat was your boy McCain, a republican.

and who signed it the bill into law? I dont think it was a Green Party President...

Historic Bailout Passes As Economy Slips Further - WSJ.com

Quote:President George W. Bush signed into law an unprecedented $700 billion plan to rescue the U.S. financial system, one of the largest-ever government interventions in the nation's economy -- and almost certainly not the last.

Quote:President Bush and the leadership of Congress closed ranks and sweetened the bill with tax cuts. The compromise won wide support in the Senate Wednesday and passed the House on the second attempt on Friday by a vote of 263-171. President Bush signed the bill shortly thereafter.

Quote:President Bush again will reassure the public on the economy – and defend the government’s big financial rescue package – in a speech to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Washington on Friday. The speech – the latest of about two dozen public comments Bush has made on the financial crisis – is aimed at tamping down fears of a possible broader recession, as well as responding to complaints that Wall Street is getting the vast majority of the taxpayers’ largesse so far.

fjp999 Wrote:and who signed it the bill into law? I dont think it was a Green Party President...

OMG STOP LYING

the republicans did NOT pass the bill

the bill passed and shouldn't have

and they all know it

watch your govt still falling apart

watch your economy still falling apart

STOP IT

fjp999 Wrote:and who signed it the bill into law? I dont think it was a Green Party President...

the republicans are the minority .. they couldn't pass the bill if they tried

STOP IT

I dont think you are addressing my point babe...

The president did NOT have to sign a bill he didnt want. Or am I wrong?