Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
His First Toy! Also calling all Leather Men!
I'm thinking about getting my first sex toy soon and i was thinking along the lines of a cock ring ( maybe one that even vibrates...) What would you guys recommend thats cheap yet still enjoying? Also im kinda liking some leather fetish appeal ( the harnesses, rubber type shirts) What should i do on that as well?
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

[Image: singletbodyaware.jpg]

A latex singlet?

Anocxu Wrote:[Image: singletbodyaware.jpg]

A latex singlet?

I was thinking more of something like this [Image: Short-Sleeve-Rubber-Shirt-POLO-Garment-0...r-Male.jpg]

Omg!
That's pretty sexy..
Go for it..!!

[Image: 515x5v653BL._UL1500_.jpg]

Grrr!!!

Anocxu Wrote:[Image: 515x5v653BL._UL1500_.jpg]

Grrr!!!

Ooo, He has that face i use when i find the kinky stuff

I live close to two stores that would peek your interest..
Leatherwerks and the Fetish Factory..

If I brought you in..
I'd never see you again..

Anocxu Wrote:I live close to two stores that would peek your interest..
Leatherwerks and the Fetish Factory..

If I brought you in..
I'd never see you again..

I wouldn't mind trying a whip out on some bound dudes Coldshower

Just becareful with the zipper. Slow motion when attempting to open it......

Okay VirginMaskingtape, you have no idea what you're getting into with latex gear. Hahahaha! You don't know what sweating is yet. Punch holes in a garbage bag for arms and for a head (optional-- assuming you have one! hahahahaha!) and put it on under a tight t-shirt and wear it three hours before you fork out $30 for a latex one. And you don't want to know how bad they can smell after you get out of one after a night in the clubs dancing and wake up the next day and take a deep breath.

If you're in Nashville I know from having been coming there 5 and 6 times a year on business and visiting most of the bars...... if you buy latex shirt or leather gear there's no gay bar in Nashville where you could go and not be gawked at worse than if you wore it to church. Trust me, I wear leather when it's right to wear and I sell it anywhere I can. The type leather you're talking about buying doesn't sell in Nashville. I've tried it there and had to buy it back. Every time I've been out in Nashville I thought I was at a Kohl's shoppers appreciation convention.

I'm glad you didn't ask about suggestions for tattoos. Nothing against them as a rule if they're artistic. (see Adam Levine's tattoos for the opposite of artistic) I have a good friend who took three years and a lot of money getting five color Irizumi style folded wings tatted from his shoulders to his butt bottom and would consider something like that for myself before I'd get a $90 black ink stars on either side of my junk.

The leather snap on or buckling cock rings are fun. If you get tired of it you can make a collar for a miniature doberman pinscher out of it. Leather vests are always great and never do go out of style.
[Image: saint-laurent-black-leather-biker-vest-p..._flex.jpeg]
Shop around and you can find US made high quality leather cheaper off line in motorcycle dealerships. (the closest one to Nashville that I take them to is in either St Louis or Birmingham) Anywhere between $80 and $200.

You might want to think about any of the prostate massagers, manual or battery powered.