Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
His First Toy! Also calling all Leather Men!
Your not alone, I have one of those complex's as well. I've known others online as well before finding GS, and it's only natural to think about as well as miss people you really connected with. It can also lead to feeling down, but keep in mind your not alone. We all wear mask's at times, and sometimes even to protect our hearts. I've been there. I apologize, I'm not good with words but I get what you mean honestly. I understand, like that thread I made before where I mentioned Whizzy someone I remembered as well. Sorry, don't mean to ramble and I should get going before I seem or sound dumb plus I hop I don't sound weird. lol Tongue Take care, and there are those who care forum or not. Smile *Scurries off*

valkyrie4488 Wrote:Your not alone, I have one of those complex's as well. I've known others online as well before finding GS, and it's only natural to think about as well as miss people you really connected with. It can also lead to feeling down, but keep in mind your not alone. We all wear mask's at times, and sometimes even to protect our hearts. I've been there. I apologize, I'm not good with words but I get what you mean honestly. I understand, like that thread I made before where I mentioned Whizzy someone I remembered as well. Sorry, don't mean to ramble and I should get going before I seem or sound dumb plus I hop I don't sound weird. lol [emoji14] Take care, and there are those who care forum or not. Smile *Scurries off*
Very heart fealt post..
Gosh I get so hormonal sometimes..

What if I told you..
I just got the urge to go shopping. .lol

Anocxu Wrote:Very heart fealt post..
Gosh I get so hormonal sometimes..

What if I told you..
I just got the urge to go shopping. .lol

Thanks. Tongue There's nothing wrong with that though, we all have moment's like that. Smile I'd ask which mall or outlet. lol XD

Anocxu Wrote:I so do miss [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION]. .
We would go back and fourth in the forums. . A few times per day..
Then we had a similar sleep schedule. .where we were up about 3:30 am.. send a few messages with our guards down..

It was really cool just to be able to step outside my "Forum Character" to engage someone else that saw right through to my soul..
Not sure if he knew that's how grateful I was..

Silver is gone..
Jetta pops in and out every once in a while..
Bo..
Steve..
Rare guy. .
Ian ..
Very Simple has major school work..

I am also very grateful for that awesome guy that logs in only to answer my messages..

Anocxu's Abandonment complex ..

I'll never leave you hoe. Don't you worry. I'm like herpes hunny...no matter what...even when you think I'm gone for good...I always come back.

Cobalt Wrote:I'll never leave you hoe. Don't you worry. I'm like herpes hunny...no matter what...even when you think I'm gone for good...I always come back.
Dude you are hilarious. .lol

*Pushes the Valtrex to the back of the dresser*