Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitler had a really tiny penis
And and undescended testicle

http://nypost.com/2016/02/22/hitler-had-...iny-penis/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

yeah someone wrote a book and its all anyone can talk about haha. i dont really care myself, do you find this kind of thing interesting?

Well it might help to understand why he acted the way he did (although it wasn't just him - I mean, antisemitism and far right views weren't uncommon, then). But I don't really agree with making a joke out of it - it shouldn't be anything to laugh about (I laugh at inappropriate things so I am a hypocrite for saying this). Hitler isn't the only one with this problem. But I'm sure it did destroy him.

it's kinda odd for a Germann x

No wonder he was angry

matty7 Wrote:No wonder he was angry

And very frustrated
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

He had a dick all this time?

Well, ya learn a thing and a few after all... :v

thawoods Wrote:it's kinda odd for a Germann x

No sounds about right, we have a sorta inside joke about how they're Notorious for having to compensate and buy us island gurls for sex LOL

All in jest of course, tho a lot do come here and... well rumours do spread xD

LONDONER Wrote:And and undescended testicle

http://nypost.com/2016/02/22/hitler-had-...iny-penis/

That's one theory explaining his evilness. Another theory (which I like best) is that he was a Wesen - a Blutbad, to be precise. Tongue
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

Interesting to know.

Although if this is meant to explain his actions and psychology,

I'd say his mentality was forged in the years spent in cosmopolitan Vienna a city "plagued" by many different people (as would be obvious for the capital of a multiethnic empire) and all more successful than he ever was. I believe he came to resent this and later transalte his hate into racism. The you have the war. The war messed him up quite a bit more.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Is it common to insult male politicians and judges by things like genitalia?

Offhand, I can't recall that being done, despite that some into expensive cars, motorcycles, and/or guns are said to be "compensating for something."

It's common for women. It's possible because it hits home more for women and thus is just used more as a matter of course (but then "micro-penis" should hit home for men and thus also be equally used). When a female judge was criticized, her looks were attacked (by men and women both) more than her words and decision. Or like this latest manifestation on Hillary:

[Image: n_wag_5hill_131007.nbcnews-video-reststate-800.jpg]

How often are male politicians attacked by looks and/or the size of their penis, be it in the USA or other nations? :confused:

(NOTE: I don't know what to think on the Hitler bit, it's just this thread reminded me of my wondering about this question of mine.)