Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitting On Guys Who Are Taken...
Buzzer... what'd you do now?

memechose Wrote:Dummy.... it aint your avatar.

One day I can tell you an up close and personal story about sharks one day
but FIRST I need to be drunk enough not to relive the trauma.

You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

*mumbles about hating snorkelling now*

^^^^ Whoa, wait a minute! I started this thread, if anyone gets to see anything it should be me!!!
Hubba-hubba-smiley

Buzzer and his snorkel is hot. Smile

I'd have a lot of crushes on straight guys with a girlfriends in the past but I never pursued it, I just let it be. I don't know if I fall in that category of hitting on them. Yea i'll admit I hope that they'd wake up gay or something but I'd never did anything sexual or physical that would be considered hitting on them.

Oh you we are in the same universe, and the problem is a bit older than you might realize.

Disrespect of relationships and now marriages (gay ones) has more to do with the much longer history of being bashed by society. We were basically told we were unable to love, and many a gay actually bought into that thus they do not view marriage and relationships as 'real' things.

Granted there are the least frequent cases of people driven to attain the unattainable... Since he is married I must have him now.

But for the most part is is your history as an LGBT person that is usually driving that sort of scenario.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh you we are in the same universe, and the problem is a bit older than you might realize.

Disrespect of relationships and now marriages (gay ones) has more to do with the much longer history of being bashed by society. We were basically told we were unable to love, and many a gay actually bought into that thus they do not view marriage and relationships as 'real' things.

Granted there are the least frequent cases of people driven to attain the unattainable... Since he is married I must have him now.

But for the most part is is your history as an LGBT person that is usually driving that sort of scenario.

Then what are straight people's reasons? Because where I sit...they do the same things for the same reasons...with a few more added in because there is so many more of them

Oh darn,,,,, no body ever "hits" on my husband or myself........... Just because we're OLD - is no reason to leave us out of the fun!!!!!
We Have Elvis !!

East Wrote:Then what are straight people's reasons? Because where I sit...they do the same things for the same reasons...with a few more added in because there is so many more of them

Well I never tried to understand straight people and their proclivities and motivations since in my books what they do is quite unnatural....:biggrin:

Thus I can't (actually I could, but won't) attempt to cover their problem... There is enough of them to point out their own issues and reasons why they are the way they are.

Flirting is about as far as I take it. It's nice to let guys know they're desirable to people other than their partner(s).

Although it is their job to stay faithful and true to their spouse, I don't want any part in helping someone betray their husband/wife/boyfriend,etc.

I put myself in others' shoes far too often to live with myself after doing such a thing.