Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya Everybody!
So clearly I am new to this forum. Once a long long time ago (meaning about 6 months) I was still in the closet and foruming in my spare time about video games. I know, lame right? Well when I came out I lost touch with the forums, and I have decided that they were a key part of my life. So I decided to join these forums! They look nice and all. I am on my laptop right now and it has no Photoshop sadly. So when I get on the PC I will make myself a chic signature. Anyways I am happy to be on these forums! I can't wait to get to know you all.

I have a blog that I have been writing. If you care to read a bit about me you can go for it...

Jakethy's Blog

I haven't been blogging for long, but you can go ahead and read or something!Wink

Welcome to gayspeak Jake, is a good forum if not the best i have been. :biggrin:

Congrats for coming out! Nice blog too.

wlecome mate an yer congrat on coming out!! why did ya do the strip in yor pics? Laugh

heya dude Confusedmile:

video games rule... so wats ur fave type? =P

jamesteen Wrote:wlecome mate an yer congrat on coming out!! why did ya do the strip in yor pics? Laugh

It is a tradition at my High School... I have to pass it down to somebody new when I graduate.

At all of our cast parties I am required to do a shirtless dance...Laugh

Hey, Welcome to the site... Hope all goes well for you on here and you meet a lot of cool people. I know I have.

Oh yeah... Video Games are the shit... Not lame... Sorry... avid gamer here Biggrina

Udabar Wrote:Hey, Welcome to the site... Hope all goes well for you on here and you meet a lot of cool people. I know I have.

Oh yeah... Video Games are the shit... Not lame... Sorry... avid gamer here Biggrina

Haha, well I have just started compensating for my time not gaming. Summer has just started and Zelda from the Wii was calling me. It said "Come Jake!!!! You must come play meeeee!!!!"

Now who can ignore a sign like that. Naturally I have been playing Twilight Princess quite a bit now-a-days. Biggrina

And in regards to Jaybieboy, I really like the simulation games best, but then I like RPG's and Adventure games after that.