Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya! How are you?
Hello everyone, Allow me to introduce myself.

I'm 25, gay, thin. and cute. At least, the cute part is what people tell me, lol. I'm actually poor, but no worries. I'm told I'm a very nice person, and try to be nice and understanding to anyone I meet. I happen to be a very shy person, and tend to clam up in public. I do have to wear glasses. Let's see, I'm out in the sticks of the bible belt, so encouragement and tolerance is limited. I have a very supportive family, though they really don't understand it. Yes, I am a big geek, and it doesn't bother me at all. I have trouble in the gay community as my knowledge of it is very limited. I am single, and I do enjoy my privacy. I have dated before, had boyfriends before, and a few relationships that I am not too proud of. I also am rather smart, romantic, imaginative, and sympathetic. I love to tell stories, I dream alot, I believe in love. Of course, as with anyone, I do have my downsides, I know them and own them. I tend to do dry humor, so I'll let you tell jokes. Anything else you want to know? I'd be suprised if you did, but if so contact me. Have a great day everyone, sorry this was soo long! : )

That's such a description. Welcome to GS Smile

You also don't like the enter key it seems :o
(jk !)
welcome to GS !

What kind of games do u like ? Smile

I enjoy RPG's mostly.

missourigaymer Wrote:I enjoy RPG's mostly.

Trying to read your mind .... hmmm .... PS:T ? Smile

Hey and welcome

Welcome to GS! Big Grin

Hi, welcome to GS Smile
I'm into a few RPGs as well, although I haven't been playing them lately. Been spending more time on MMOs and RTSs for now.

Yay! New member! Hazzah! Hope you enjoy your stay here at GS! What genre of games do you play? I like platforms and hack and slash. Don't worry, I'm poor as well.... Practically running out of saving money... Sad

Welcome to the forum!