Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya's!
Hi all, I just joined here, well a couple of days ago really, just getting round to posting now!

My name is Robin and I'm from Ireland!

I'm at the confused, bi-curious stage right now and thought I'd check out a Gay forum to see how I liked it! No really sure about my sexuallity right now but know I'm finding pics of some guys hotter than ever!

If ya's chat sometime feel free to get in touch!

Love music, esp Girls Aloud, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, The Saturdays, Sugababes, Take That.....you can sort of get the jist of the style of music I'm into now lol

Look forward to talking to and getting to know you all more!

Robin xxx

Hey dude.. My family hails form the lovely town of Sligo. i love ireland nealry as much as Scotland. :p

Pop in and chat soon Big Grin

Bazza xx

Welcome robin!! I love Ireland so much and Irish guys too!! And I also love your tastes in music Wink!! Feel free to drop me a pm whenever you want to chat a little!! Hugs and Welcome again!!

Allo and welcome! Don't often post much now.. So ever want something just message :biggrin: x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

HIhi Smile

There's plenty good chat and advice and all the rest of it here. I'm off to Ireland for a 21st birthday soon SmileSmileSmile Can't effing WAIT.

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

sox-and-the-city Wrote:...I'm off to Ireland for a 21st birthday soon SmileSmileSmile Can't effing WAIT.
So it would seem! Most of us have a 20th first Rolleyes

Hey Robin,

Big warm Welcome to the site!
xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

marshlander Wrote:So it would seem! Most of us have a 20th first Rolleyes

Tisn't mine, i'm having MY 21st in Vienna. Moreover, i REFUSE to turn 20, i'll be 19+1 till i'm 21!!

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*cough*

Thanks for the kind welcome's guys! Hope to get to know you all! xx

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Tisn't mine, i'm having MY 21st in Vienna. Moreover, i REFUSE to turn 20, i'll be 19+1 till i'm 21!!

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*cough*
Of course! Confusedmile: