Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmm. I think we're getting somewhere!
I was at his place like usual, and he acted a bit weird the last time I was there, as I posted before... But today was a whole another level!

He kept switching from chair to bed until it got dark and he decided to lay there with me, and then asked me to look for restaurants on my phone (because I had put my laptop away, and we were just laying there), and he kept putting his head around my arm. Then we went for dinner, had a good time like we always did, and then went back to his place.

When we got there, he asked me to put a movie on Apple TV (even though my brother had already called me to go home) while he went to his room. He then came back with a box of straw cigarettes and lit one up, saying we should share it. Then he told me to try to catch the smoke from his mouth... I didn't know what to say, so I tried to get it from a certain distance (trying as hard as I could to hold myself), and he said he was getting high (I didn't feel a thing!!) and laid his head on my lap for a while.

Then he got up and asked me if I was feeling as hot as he was... I was dumb enough to say no. He then went to his room and laid there in the dark. I went after him, told him to go back and he said no (his room has hotter, I swear), so I took the box of cigarettes and the lighter and joined him. While we were there, he mentioned he unknowingly went to a LGBT party with his friends and a man hit on him... But he had already mentioned this party to me, but he didn't say any of these details, even though he already knew I had been approached by guys before at the time.

I then asked him his reaction and stuff, told him I had accepted I'm into both sexes and then he told me he wasn't honest with me and that he had his own doubts. And before I could say anything else, he kissed me. I was in shock, but we talked about this for a minute of two and then he kissed me again. This time, he put his hand under my t-shirt, feeling my body... Then we talked for another minute, he apologized for doing that all of a sudden.

Then I said I could make us even, and kissed him. He kissed my neck, I kissed his and took a small bite Wink and he was holding me like he didn't really want to let go. He then put his hand on my dick and said his was hard too. Dude, all that after three kisses?? HOLD ON!

Then we went to his living room, talked about how we were feeling about this. He said he was a bit scared about what people would say (even though he made me SWEAR I wasn't going to tell anyone), and that he had plans for his life that didn't include this and that he felt bad for what happened, but not regret... He actually seemed like he wasn't able to say what he meant with the right words.

I faked a call from my brother and said I had to leave. He asked me to spend the night, I said I couldn't (true, true! but I wanted more!) so he asked me to stay a bit longer. I did, we talked about this a bit more, I said I had to leave again and he walked with me to the door. He tried for a handshake, I went for a kiss and he hugged me. But he gave in.

I still don't know where this is going, but I want more... He said we should only talk about this when we're both ready for it, and that we shouldn't act weird in college. But what should I do to keep this going??

Talk about it.

Plan things out.

Stop playing games with each other, it will just make things harder/worse.

take it slow man! make sure al of wat you guys are feeling is not just lust. love and lust get mixed up pretty easily!!!! so take it slow, play it all out....you dont want the lust to fade away and then have no cpnnection built..then you are doomed...when the lust goes away, the reltionship relies on pure love and trust and care!!! sex is a must need as well! but the lust wont be so strong! MAKE THE CONNECTION FIRST, SMART OF YOU NOT TO STAY OVERNIGHT!!!

I know, I know. I'm not playing games anymore, I got past that after I told him I'm bi two weeks ago. I actually thought our friendship was gone and with that any hopes of ever having a relationship with him. But I asked him what he thought when I told him I thought I was into guys (too scared to say I was sure at the time), and his reply was pretty straightforward: "Not alone".

Now we actually had the chance to talk about this, and it seems we're fine. He says he had his life planned out, that he would get married and have kids, like he was trying to explain why he was scared this was going to happen... But he said he doesn't regret it and that he's glad I was his first because he wanted it to be with someone he liked and could trust if it ever happened. He also said he didn't know for how long he was going to be able to hold it in, and that "his doubt is his life". I'm fine with keeping it secret because I was going to anyway, but I think he needs more time to sort things out.

I also think he is going way too fast for me and that's another thing I'll have to talk to him. I'm not going anywhere past second base until we know exactly what we're doing!

Bravo Wrote:I know, I know. I'm not playing games anymore, I got past that after I told him I'm bi two weeks ago. I actually thought our friendship was gone and with that any hopes of ever having a relationship with him. But I asked him what he thought when I told him I thought I was into guys (too scared to say I was sure at the time), and his reply was pretty straightforward: "Not alone".

Now we actually had the chance to talk about this, and it seems we're fine. He says he had his life planned out, that he would get married and have kids, like he was trying to explain why he was scared this was going to happen... But he said he doesn't regret it and that he's glad I was his first because he wanted it to be with someone he liked and could trust if it ever happened. He also said he didn't know for how long he was going to be able to hold it in, and that "his doubt is his life". I'm fine with keeping it secret because I was going to anyway, but I think he needs more time to sort things out.

I also think he is going way too fast for me and that's another thing I'll have to talk to him. I'm not going anywhere past second base until we know exactly what we're doing!

very smart of you to take it slow...well played.build the connection.

as for him, just make him feel more comfortable, maybe he is bi, maybe he is gay and afraid to admit it. Just comfort him, be there for him, be a friend to him. this will build an amazing connection, trust me. You seem to know what your doing...remember go with your gut, and use your right head Wink

You're at the stage where something has been started.

Now you have to make the hard decisions, and decide where you're going to go with this. You can no longer choose to pretend nothing is between you or divert the tension, you have to decide what direction it's going in.

You say: What should I do to keep doing this? Well, it sounds like the door to have a serious conversation with him open. This might be the time to define your relationship, or at least the direction you both want to take it in.

I'm giving him time to realize we did kiss. We sat next to each other in class as usual, went out as usual, but I left in the middle of the last class because it was raining and it was going to take forever to come home, so I didn't go to his place. And it still took me 3 hours to get home. Nice.

It seems we're really ok with all this. He is not acting weird like he did when I came out to him, it seems like our relationship is the same... Except for those awkward moments we had alone in the afternoon when it seemed like we wanted to mention what happened last night but neither of us had the guts to.

If you want something to happen you're going to have to have an awkward and direct talk. My relationship with my boyfriend started somewhat like yours (although from something happening to deciding what we were going to do spanned only about a day, rather than weeks), and he awkwardly asked if we should date. I think I said something like, "That's not how you ask", so he tried again we talked a bit. A few hours later he asked "is this where we pretend nothing happened?", so I had to do the whole asking out and talking everything over piece.

As a result neither of us really know what to say when people ask something like, "who asked whom out", but my point is that if you want something to happen you're going to have to take that step and do it.

The worst he'll say is no. He's close to you, he likes you, and he's on that tipping point where he may draw away or get closer, depending on how he/you proceed.

I'll talk about this with him next week. He may have his doubts about where this is going, but I have my own disturbing me. It happened and we have to make our intentions clear with each other.

I want a relationship because he is my best friend and I'm attracted to him, so who knows, this could be the start of something really great. We match in a lot of things. But I have to know if he thinks the same way and if not, what he thinks we should do.

Quote:I want a relationship because he is my best friend and I'm attracted to him.

Yeah we know this, you have told us this a few times.... Now go and tell him...

Why do you kids make these things so hard...?

Why if a man asked me my feelings I would up and......

.....Hmmmm.....

....Welll.....

Never mind - forget I said anything about that.:biggrin: