Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobbies,Etc
Hi! =) its me jesse again, so like i know i hardly know anyone in this site but i'm just wondering, what do you guys do in your spare time?, i love to Go to a place called 'rocky hill' its a huge tower i think it was a war thing, but when you go up there you can see all of the town, i love to go up there with my best friend, shes a mad picture taker she will go somewhere and shes in the zone of pictures, its a great place i'll see if i can take some pictures and post here for you all to see. Wink

Hope to see some lovely replys, xo - jesse

wait there are hobbies that involve going outside
Timmy understands but he does not comprehend

There can be hobbies outside for some people not all but some, mine are going outside and going exploring, i do it with my best friend all the time, other hobbies could include making videos, dancing, so on.. sorry if i confused you timmy xx

lol
I play videogames and collect stuff.

Oh thats cool! =) i do play video games at times =)

Thanks for sharing xx

There is no such thing as the real world, it is only a myth and only the internet exists o.O

Omg Facts!!

anyhow, the place you describe sounds great, I wish there was a place like that near me /:

Awe, you could always take a trip somewhere, that could help xxx

I'm not sure I'd call any of the stuff I do hobbies, but....

I love to cook for my boyfriend. I'm not terribly good but I am a little experimental and so long as it isn't going to take too long I'll give it a go. The thing I don't like about cooking is that some things take ages and I only start when I get hungry.

I kind of like photography, but I've never really got into it. I guess I just need to actually work out how to use my camera.

I'd like to be able to draw better, but every time I try I end up disliking the result that I don't try again... Until I get that itch a couple of years later. I think what I really need to do is take a class.

i guess graphics and video games Tongue
a little bit of Photography too

for outside stuff
long boarding

I usually waste time on the internets reading forums and webcomics, playing video games and watching movies/tv. Also from time to time I write when I find the motivation to do so.