Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola de Ohio
I am pretty sure that means "Hello from Ohio"..oh well.

Anyways, my name is Steven and I am from Ohio. I am 16, hurray. I found this site through some random person's Twitter, I thought it was nice so I joined. I get good grades, I hate idiots (but really, who doesn't?) I care about everyone, I am against racism, prejiduce, you name it. Anything that isn't very..nice.

I have never had a boyfriend because I lived in a small conservative town my entire life..good thing I just moved to a bigger city.

Also, my nickname is Ctep (Step) because there were two Stevens in my Spanish class so my teacher started calling me Step for clarity. (Steven P, my name.) I changed it to Ctep because I don't want to be called something used for gaining elevation.

I tend to abuse smilies like "o.o" and "XD" too much. :P

That's me. :3~

Hello Steven, you forgot to metion that you are very outgoing and like to post alot. Welcome from someone who also found this site via twitter. Have fun here post often(which doesn't look like a problem) so we get to know you better, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Thank you very much, Jim. ^-^

[COLOR="Purple"]Howdy Steven Wavey

Frank here from your neighboring Pennsylvania. I am near the PA and Ohio border with Youngstown being within walking distance (if you really love walking :redface: ). I was also from a very small town but went to uni in Pittsburgh... that lead to Japan and beyond so look forward to an exciting life once you endure a small town life Xyxthumbs

Just one question: Who will care for the idiots?

btw, Good Morning in Japanese is pronounced as OHIO![/COLOR]

Hello Steven and welcome. Did Akron survive the hype of a few years ago to develop a healthy music scene?