Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holding hands... Whats your opinon?
I love holding hands in public Smile its nothing to do with trying to have an affect on other people, its about me and my partner enjoying affection with each other. If anyone is offended then they need to look inwards and ask themselves why they feel offended by two people engaging in an innocent, affectionate act, especially when they are not even trying to offend. People need to take responsibility for their own feelings, it is a lazy and easy cop out to place blame on others for your own feelings: "you offended me by holding your partners hand"....really? It just sounds so stupid and immature.

My fiancé and I often hold hands in public. I don't have a problem with it. It feels natural to display affection to the one you love.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I love gay PDAs. However as well as being sweet and natural they are also political statements. I like that too.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Well i think holding hands is so old fashion cuteness, like if you wanna hold my hand in public that's fine.

i really don't give a damn what society thinks or says its non of their concern. Smile

If I love someone, I should be able to show him how I love him regardless of time, environment, circumstance. I would not display public affection for displaying. However, I would do it if I feel like I want to for the shake of love.
For example, if I walk on the street if with my boy friend and I feel like "I want to kiss him". Then I would totally do it. If he has a problem with that? then it 's time for a new boy friend.