Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday !! :biggrin:
Not that I'm a key player around here or anything, but I just thought I'd put a quick little note up to say that if I'm at all slow in coming back from this afternoon to next Wednesday afternoon it's 'coz my boyfriend and I are on holiday together, so I won't be at work and at my PC quite as much ...

Hope you all have a great time, whatever you're up to, and I shall look forward to being back in touch with you all soon !!

If the weather turns pap, odds are we'll be indoors so I might try and sneak a few minutes on the forums ... I'm such an addict ... :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

100th POST!

Have a nice vacation. Just watch, the forum will probably fall apart in your absence. Wink

Lol2 I should very much doubt it, but thanks babe - have a good weekend !!

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

We will miss you shadow Cry

But hey , holidays are more fun than anything. I would be on holiday 5 times a year if could. Have a nice holiday! Are you going abroad?

Wavey Bye shadow.Will miss you like mad around here.Hope you enjoy yourself,hun! Lol

Have fun shadow... it will be a MUCH quieter place without you!!

Bless you all - it's not like I'm off to Button Moon mes amis, nooooo - he's in the shower at the moment so I tippy-toed downstairs to check what's going on ... because I'm WEAK !! :biggrin:.

Thanks for the kind words - we've just off to a restaurant on the other side of the island in a few minutes ... in October and November Jersey and Guernsey (the second largest island in the Channel Islands) have this thing on called "the Tennerfest", which is where most of the restaurants try and compete to give the best value 2-3 course meal for as near to £10 per head as possible.

It's a GREAT opportunity to dine at swanky restaurants you otherwise might not be able to easily afford, so tonight we're going to the Frère - a VERY posh restaurant on the other side of the island.

It's not that I'm cheap, but the same meal would usually cost us about £100, so it's comparatively a bargain that's NOT to be missed !!

Spotysocks, nope - we've no plans at the MOMENT to go abroad, but if the weather's nice we might nip across to France for a day or so, to see what it's like and so he can practice the French I've been teaching him :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow............. do they do take aways to london? Grlaugh

Enjoy your night at the posh restaurant. I d advice you to avoid escargos these little devils jump!

Well we're back - we had a lovely time (worked out at £25 per head) - we had ... cauliflower and aubergine soup (both of us) to start, which was really nice, very mellow and gentle on the tastebuds, and then we had venison served on a bed of mash and red cabbage and a redcurrant jus (which was very nice), and then we both had rhubarb brulée for dessert - LUSH !! :biggrin:.

My boyfriend had a couplea glasses of red wine, and I myself plumped for a rather boring OJ, but it was a lovely evening - we set the world to rights :biggrin:.

Tomorrow we're gonna watch the rugby and snuggle up aaaaaaaall day methinks ... yay !!

Anyhow - I'm sure you've got plenty more interesting things to do than listen to me prattle on about what we're up to, so I shall love ya and leave ya Confusedmile:.

Bighug xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Damnit... I thought you might have stayed away from the computer for longer... was gonna catch up on the post count !!!! Big Grin

The meal sounded very nice indeed... mouth's watering as I read that and I'm waiting for the kitchen to free up for some breakie! Not quite as extravagant tho... a protein shake, cottage cheese, fruit and muesli.