Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holidays... Whos been where and what ya do :)
i whent to disney in florida a couple of years ago - its such an amazing place that i would give anything to get back there, the wether was superb and couldnt believe how cheap lots of things were compared to the uk, i dont like flying but thats a place i would endure 9 hrs on a plane for

Last Holidays were 1989...

now I have to stay here... because the Animals need care and food, but it´s Ok with me..

another problem are my medications.... It´s not easy to travel with a bag full of morphine and a really positive drug test :-) I have documents for germany.... other countrys have other laws... and I don´t want to travel with my own attorney *g

fenris Wrote:Last Holidays were 1989...

now I have to stay here... because the Animals need care and food, but it´s Ok with me..

another problem are my medications.... It´s not easy to travel with a bag full of morphine and a really positive drug test :-) I have documents for germany.... other countrys have other laws... and I don´t want to travel with my own attorney *g

I love that you love animals :3 Bighug

That's too bad about your medications, but can't you take a vacation in Germany? I heard it can be quite pretty there :3. Alot of great musicians came from Germany(Austria and Italy too), so I wanna go there someday Smile .

(ps. the travel with my attorney thing made me laugh :p ).

QueenOdi Wrote:I love that you love animals :3 Bighug

That's too bad about your medications, but can't you take a vacation in Germany? I heard it can be quite pretty there :3. Alot of great musicians came from Germany(Austria and Italy too), so I wanna go there someday Smile .

(ps. the travel with my attorney thing made me laugh :p ).

We tried it.... but it´s chaotic.... 3 big dogs = no Hotel want you. And @ home reigns the Chaos.... to many things to explain... terrarium-temperatures, which feed for which animal... how to clean and desinfect the rooms, boxes, sheds.... and some things are really dangerous... snakes.... spiders.... and my big male iguana attacs everyone who comes inside his terrarium... he whipped my man with his tail into his face, startet a run into the livingroom and I found him very angry upon the bird aviary... and so on.
Better to stay at home :-)
Tell me, when you come to Germany .... I have a lot of space

fenris Wrote:We tried it.... but it´s chaotic.... 3 big dogs = no Hotel want you. And @ home reigns the Chaos.... to many things to explain... terrarium-temperatures, which feed for which animal... how to clean and desinfect the rooms, boxes, sheds.... and some things are really dangerous... snakes.... spiders.... and my big male iguana attacs everyone who comes inside his terrarium... he whipped my man with his tail into his face, startet a run into the livingroom and I found him very angry upon the bird aviary... and so on.
Better to stay at home :-)
Tell me, when you come to Germany .... I have a lot of space

Wow. I thought I had it bad with 1 turtle, 6snails and 2 tree frogs :p .
I see what you mean. I personally have a thing against spiders, cause I found a huge one on my back when I was like 8 and I nearly fainted.

I'd assume you do, with all those animals you have lol. I'll bring my animals(luckily they can all travel :3 ) and they can have a play date(If yours don't eat them :o ). It'd have to be after I get my Music Degree in England...3yrs from now :o .
(I'm gonna be 21 Cry lol Smile )