Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hollyoaks
omfg! has anyone been watching!
i cried sooo much, first max nd steph nearly didnt get hitched again! then once they got it back together there were so many problems, including the ripping of steph's dress, which she looked beautiful in btw, then myra mcqueen told the congregation of the wedding about father kieran being gay and having sex with john-paul, then tht nearly stopped the wedding, this was all caused my niall, he tld myra to go into kieran's flat to get the wedding vows, which is where she found john-paul. any way, then later on, during the reception at the dog and pond, niall was planning on leaving or killing himself or something because he didnt get with steph and he was planning of using a car, good riddens i say, however tom, max's brother was playing in the road and max jumped in to push tom out of the way, being him himself, then he died in OB's arms, steph came out of the reception to see what happened and once she saw she ran over crying, so max is now dead, tom, steph and OB are gathered around his body crying and holding him, niall got a stupid nosebleed and he is calling an ambulance, when he should be dead!

For me,Hollyoaks is just one of those shows that I never watch.Not because I saw it and hated it but because it's just like that.

Shouldn't this be called Hollysoaps then???