Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hollywood Madame outs Will Smith
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/will-smith-tom-cruise.jpg[/img2]According to a notorious Hollywood Madame, Smith was a client of hers for years before she packed up shop and moved her operation to Manhattan earlier this year. She remembers the first time she ever spoke with Smith.

“I had to reassure him over and over that I could guarantee discretion,” she said. “Once I convinced him I could, he placed his order. It was for a man. I had 14 women working for me and two guys. You’d be surprised at how many Hollywood stars requested the services of the guys.”

Could Smith’s proclivities account for his recent apparent conversion to Scientology, a religion that’s chief appeal in Hollywood appears to be its promise to turn gay people straight. At least according to long-time Scientologist Michael Pattinson, who sued the Church for failing to keep that promise after he shelled out $500,000 in auditing fees over a 25-year period but was never “cured” of his homosexuality as promised.

Smith has been palling around with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes for over a year, although his publicist has denied that he has converted to the religion whose most famous adherent is his friend Cruise. But, according to the New York Daily News, Smith attended the wrap party for his recent film, Hancock, and handed out gifts to the crew members that consisted of a free personality test at their local Scientology center. Last December, in an interview with Access Hollywood, Smith addressed his apparent infatuation with Scientology. “I was introduced to it by Tom, and I’m a student of world religion. I was raised in a Baptist household. I went to a Catholic school, but the ideas of the Bible are 98% the same ideas of Scientology, 98% the same ideas of Hinduism and Buddhism.”

We know that Scientology has at least one thing in common with most of the world’s major religions - rabid homophobia. The religion’s founder, L. Ron Hubbard, believed homosexuals should be quarantined from society because he considered gays to be “quite ill physically” and homosexuality a “mental aberration.”
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

... quarantined from society ??

It never ceases to amaze me how people would damn us with one hand but still take from us with the other ... I don't, for example, hear any of these self-appointed Godsquad Freaks quipping about the money we pay in taxes stemming from an aberrant group of social misfits ? Can you imagine if all the homosexuals in the world stopped playing ball ? The world would suddenly lose 10% of all the money it has ? MORE in actual fact ... the effect on the world's economy would be SEVERE ...

It really p!sses me off reading about these self-appointed arrogant B@STARDS that presume to preside over things they know NOTHING about ...

You accept us into society for the things you can TAKE from us, and then push us away for the basic things to which we OUGHT to be entitled ... and then make out like WE'RE the freaks ??

... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh !! :mad: :mad: :mad:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. Nice to see the madam (if it's true) kept her assurance of discretion ... what a bunch of muppets m'n ...

You needed to get that off you're chest,didn't you, hun?
You're absolutely right though.

Shadow Wrote:... quarantined from society ??

It never ceases to amaze me how people would damn us with one hand but still take from us with the other ... I don't, for example, hear any of these self-appointed Godsquad Freaks quipping about the money we pay in taxes stemming from an aberrant group of social misfits ? Can you imagine if all the homosexuals in the world stopped playing ball ? The world would suddenly lose 10% of all the money it has ? MORE in actual fact ... the effect on the world's economy would be SEVERE ...

It really p!sses me off reading about these self-appointed arrogant B@STARDS that presume to preside over things they know NOTHING about ...

You accept us into society for the things you can TAKE from us, and then push us away for the basic things to which we OUGHT to be entitled ... and then make out like WE'RE the freaks ??

... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh !! :mad: :mad: :mad:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. Nice to see the madam (if it's true) kept her assurance of discretion ... what a bunch of muppets m'n ...
Shadow you are right on. Xyxthumbs
Bighug

"A notorious Hollywood madame" ... What on earth does that mean? Not exactly investigative reporting, is it?

As for Scientology, it's a pity Hubbard wasn't quarantined shortly after birth. Actually I don't really believe that although the world might have been spared some very ordinary sci-fi writing and a lot of heartbreak. :frown: The really amazing thing is that apparently intelligent people continue to believe the whole hoax about aliens, thetans, auditing and the like, while ignoring the damage they do to relationships all around them.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast :mad:

yar Wrote:Shadow you are right on. Xyxthumbs
Bighug

Agreed, couldnt have said it better myself Laugh