Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home
Where has that feeling of home gone?

I miss it Sad.

What do you mean Cardshark?

What is wrong?

What is wrong Cardshark?

If you mean here, its because we have had two massive migrations in short order which has changed the personality of Gayspeak. The leaving of so many and then the immigration of a rather large (for gayspeak) crowd of people has its effects.

One of the reasons I'm not here everyday is because this place doesn't feel the same. There is a period of adjustment before it will feel like home again. Give it time.

I like it a lot better now...I am here more now too which may or may not be a good thing.

The place had changed 360 before the last migration from when I first joined. People like Fenris and Azulai and Marshlander and Princealbert and Beaux and Bookworm and Genersis and Matty are the guys who were here and were interesting for me (there were a lot more as well...hard to remember everyone)...

Anyway...the site now feels a lot like it did back then ...

The personality of any site changes probably every six months...a lot like a bar really. You have your core regulars and people hanging around awhile and people coming and going all the time.

Just me then :p.

Never hit the point where home just feels like a place where you store your shit?

Yep cheer up Cardshark Smile

East Wrote:I like it a lot better now...I am here more now too which may or may not be a good thing.

The place had changed 360 before the last migration from when I first joined. People like Fenris and Azulai and Marshlander and Princealbert and Beaux and Bookworm and Genersis and Matty are the guys who were here and were interesting for me (there were a lot more as well...hard to remember everyone)...

Anyway...the site now feels a lot like it did back then ...

The personality of any site changes probably every six months...a lot like a bar really. You have your core regulars and people hanging around awhile and people coming and going all the time.
I very much agree with you, East.

The new guys have added a great deal to the site, and it does have the old feel.

sorry to hear GS doesn't feel like home, I hope this changes for you soon.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hey Guys,
LOOK, I hope it's not people like me that make you feel this way Card Shark. I would feel horrible. I am Truly sorry if I offended anyone with my stupid drunken post.(that's not me at all) I was really hoping to become part of the family, but I realize I could have blown it.
I wonder if this is just me being hard on myself like I always am, and if not, well, I can only hope that over time you might see I'm not such a bad person. I KNOW change is hard, and with new comers it becomes unfamiliar. (I've seen this happen before) But were all part of a community, And we still might have differences, but that makes us unique, and for good topics. Change happens in everyday life. HOWEVER I feel once you get to know some of the different personalities and start to feel at ease with Some of us, It just might start to feel like HOME again.
PLEASE, Give me, give us a chance.