Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homophobic dude in my class and I need to study with him- help?
Marky Wrote:Russia sounds like a rubbish place to live if Im honest - and the teachers don't sound great. I(
We agree on those two points. Vladimir Putin is an anti gay dinosaur.

freelandia Wrote:Read and learn. http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/russ...lution.htm

The Russian military didn't have a choice but to back the peasants or die.

I knew all of that.

But how does this apply to one guy being bullied when society is against him and he can't reasonably expect support, but his tormentor can? I don't see how what you said can apply to him at all.

Really, you knew all that? You could've fooled us. It only takes one person to start a revolution and bam, you have a domino effect.

I cope by telling such people that no matter what they say to me I still flat refuse to date them/have sex with them.

Mind I can back that up physically, meaning I am more than willing to punch back - and often I surprise people with just how willing and able I am when it comes to physical conflict.

Here is the deal. Most (not all) homophobes who act like this are not hating you, they are hating that part of them that is gay. See study after study has revealed the truth here, homophobic tend to have a little gay in them and are horrified or scared it will be found out so they protest too much.

He says: "Was the cock you had too big so you can't speak today?"

You say: "It was definitely much bigger than yours"

He says: "Hope you don't break your ass"

You say: "Hope you will stop thinking about my ass all the time...."

Just because you are passive doesn't mean you can't be aggressive and respond in kind.

You are smart person, no doubt you have studied this particular specimen long enough to where you pretty much know what he is going to say - he's sort of a broken record with a few choice lines - figure out half nice ways to come back to those lines - hinting that its his own sexuality that perturbs him and not yours.

Most bullies stop when the person they are aggressive to starts fighting back. It often stops on the verbal level. However it can escalate to the physical level. In this case I strongly suggest you learn some self defense and learn how to fight dirty.

Since you are gay, punching him in the nut sack is totally allowed. You are, after all, expected to fight like a sissy.... So you come away clean from a physical conflict that you have ended with a simple knee to the gonads.

I do not advocate throwing the first punch, I do, however, totally advocate self defense and fighting back in a manner that seeks to disarm your enemy as rapidly as possible.

You are gay does not mean you are a doormat. Honestly, most of the most nelly queens I know can put down their opponent rapidly. they learned early on how to defend themselves in physical conflict. And trust me, a homophobe being beaten down by a homosexual is far far more damaging than a scrape up will be with you.

You can most likely end this by throwing the poo right back at him verbally. Demonstrating that you do have a back bone and letting him know from the start that he is not better than you and you suspect that he is a little gay himself.

Simply put. Tell your teacher. You don't have to give a reason as to why he doesn't want to work, and if he accuses you of being gay, you can easily deny it. Let the teacher handle it. Do all the work after informing your teacher they are't being helpful so they get a zero and you get a grade.

If the teacher refuses to help, find someone who can. Guidance Counsler, Principle ETC. Keep raising a fuss until someone does their job.

Anonymous Wrote:First of all, I apologize for my English, it's definitely not perfect, but I think you'll be able to understand.

So I'm a young gay guy, 18 years old. I'm from Russia ( yes, the same place where it is so dangerous to be gay) and I'll finish high school this year. Now I'm having hard time in my class. I've homophobic classmate, who's very hateful towards me. When my classmates found out I'm gay, to my surprise a part of them were accepting, except him and few more people. But from those who are not okay with me being gay, this guy is the only one who protest loudly.

He's 18 years old too and he uses every chance he has to laugh about me. For example, when I got the first place in the olympiad of literature, which was a competition between schools, and our teacher announced it to the whole class, he was like "did you suck many cocks to get it?" Or when I was going to get my coat after our classes were over, there was a note inside the pocket of my coat saying "hope you tear your ass apart, f*cking faggot". It was printed on the computer, but I knew it was him who did it. Or when we were all having lunch and a milk soup was served, he commented that it probably looked like a cum to me.
I'm quiet and introvert person and I don't know how to reply him when he starts speaking like this. The worst thing is that he won't be ignored. If I don't answer, he only becomes more and more annoying. Once he was like "why don't you speak? Was that yesterday's cock too big and now your mouth hurts?"

Now we have a task to make a research project about some particular topic in the groups of two and our teacher paired me with him. The topic we have is connected with chemistry and that's not my strong point at all. He is very good at it, but he won't help me. When I asked him to explain me something about chemical reactions so I can do my part of the research, he was like "f*ck you, these are your problems".

So, that's my problem. What do I do?

Short term, ignore him. If you don't react, at first he'll get more extreme in an attempt to get your attention, but when he realizes it's not working, he'll stop.

Long term, I would recommend that you begin thinking about the process of moving. It's not safe for gay Russians. Every civilized person in the world is outraged by how you guys are treated so hopefully you can get out of there.