Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexual Rules of Attraction
I'm bisexual as well and the more fun/comfortable a person is in their own skin the more attractive they are. Having said that I don't know the rules of men seeking men but I go nuts for guys in their mid twenties with sexy,titight hairless bodies or a big muscular older guy looking to punish my naughty ass. I don't know a lot of the abbreviations and don't care, I just know men make me hot and that's all that matters.

Um this is going to sound weird, but I did one time have a guy make a subtle yet noticeable motion with his hand, basically extending his index finger out so that I could see its entire length (think like pointing, but the emphasis is on the finger itself). I did not pursue conversation with him, but he was looking at me and clearly open to conversation. In any case, it made me wonder if that was a gesture of "being gay" and I just never knew it.

my neediness causes a lot of men to run away....I am still trying to decide if it's me who needs to change, or if they need to accept me for being clingy....I'm not sure which

supasyd Wrote:my neediness causes a lot of men to run away....I am still trying to decide if it's me who needs to change, or if they need to accept me for being clingy....I'm not sure which

There are men out there that want, even need that neediness in a partner. Wouldn't you rather have one of those that someone that will only accept you as someone you're not?

supasyd Wrote:my neediness causes a lot of men to run away....I am still trying to decide if it's me who needs to change, or if they need to accept me for being clingy....I'm not sure which

Maybe you're just clingy because you're still feeling insecure inside... and have a fear of letting go. Hopefully, with maturity will come a sense of being able to stand on your own two feet, and not having to hold on to someone that tightly.