Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Homosexuality and the Bible
AlohaShannon Wrote:No problem East, glad I could help out a bit!

Me too! You would be shocked at how long I have wondered and how many people I have asked this of.....

Quote:As for me and my world, that probably requires a whole separate thread to discuss. Bleh.

Anytime you are ready ((())) I am interested....

Quote:Hope the world is bowing down to you as it should be!!!

Not the whole world (insert evil grin)....just a homeless bunny who is camping out in the back of my shop and waits for carrots and lettuce...but I am not really sure if he is actually bowing...or just eating LOL

From my experience (which is limited to only the past couple of years) in the LGBT world, most people keep a pretty big distance from Christianity. So many in the community only come in contact with Christian's that seek to condemn others through their faith. There's a huge message of love that gets lost because of these stone-throwing, self-righteous, hate-spewing, faux followers of Christ. And unfortunately, it is their voices that seem to be heard above anyone else's.

So it's not surprising to me that nobody has been able to answer your question about the Bible. Had I not have tried to hide my sexuality through my faith, I may not have been able to answer it either.

Pix Wrote:

Is she for real?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]