Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexuals being chased
Hi everyone . I'm new here ,
I recently watched an horrible video of a gay being chased in Nablus , Palestinian Authority
I want to cry when I see this kind of behavior !
Write in YouTube :
This is what happens to homosexuals in Nablus , PA (palestinians)
What do you think?

Morreno
Rudolf

The world I grew up in, 1950's and 60's, your were a pervert, a predator, so all I can say is they are behind the times, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

embed for you.

just watched the video by the way, so horrible Sad ...

That is so AWFUL.

What is everyone's problem with gay people? I seriously don't understand this type of behaviour. It makes me angry and sad. I don't have much faith in people as it is, and then I see things like this and remember bad things that happened to me.

Yes, in some parts of the world being gay could be very dangerous.

Yep some truly alfull things take place in this world Sad

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your time on here Smile

My parents immigrated from Iran (though we're not actually Iranian).
So I know a lot about the middle east.
In Iran the Shah tried to shield them from some of the hatred of the religious extremists, but It was stuff like that that earned him the hatred of the religious extremists who toppled his regime in 1979.
Post 1979, being gay is a crime in Iran with the punishment being death.
My entire paternal side of my family still live their, though they could leave if they wanted to, but life for them is more cushy in Iran (if you can believe that) so they stay.
My uncle is gay and lives there, but I honestly don't care what happens to him, he is a total dick and I don't consider him family (he sent my grandmother to the US and siphoned money from our family to fund his expensive lifestyle, whileI lived near poverty as a child and my family lost our house.
I don't care what happens to himm. I do care about what happens to other gay Iranians
And other gay men in the middle east in general.

Let me put it this way, if some young innocent kid was sentenced to death for being gay and I somehow had the power to exchange his life for my uncle's (so my uncle get's executed and the other guy goes free) I'd do it in a heartbeat!
I know it sounds very mean, but you would have had to have lived my life to be able to judge.

This situation upsets me greatly!

That angers me.

It should anger everyone, especially Muslims because stories like this bring contempt upon the entire community.

Makes me feel sad when I watch this ):