Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexuals in hell
Btw, Heaven sounds SCARY! Scared

http://www.nobeliefs.com/heaven.htm

Something funny I notice,How come these people who supposedly witness hell themselves never describe it the way it itself is actually described in the Bible(being akin to Hades in greek mythology)
Also how come god never zaps these visions of hell to the people who arguably needs to see them more than people who already believe in god? Oww! my head, I really need to stop doing all that thinking :biggrin:

Good thing hell is a fantasy place lol

I swear to God, I've never believed anyone about anything as much as I believe that woman about the afterlife. I'm serious. No, seriously. I'm super serious.

Come on guys seriously all we have to do is ask Jesus for forgiveness and then we get to go to heaven u.u
And that is the foundation that Christianity is build on these days -.-

As David Hume would have put it if he were alive today - which is more likely, that the whole natural order be suspended, or that a homophobic minx should tell a lie?

(or she could have been tripping)

[Image: giphy.gif]

REALLY?????
REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY?????

Can somebody explain to me that, IF there is a hell, how this brain dead, fat assed, whore-cow got OUT????? Much less took an artist with her?????

OMG!!!! Anybody who believes this shit needs to be shot in the head........along with anyone preaching such ludicrous shit.

southbiochem Wrote:well with all the sex you're always getting you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo screwed Mr. Love

Rofl

[...]

Believe me, it's not as much as you think.

On a more serious note, I have asked myself whether homosexuality is sinful or not and I believe it is not. It doesn't make any sense to go to hell for LOVING someone. And if it really were evil, homophobia and discrimination would make no sense whatsoever.

If hell did exist, I'd rather spend eternity there with all my friends and loved ones being true to myself and to those around me, than in a cloudy place pretending to be something I'm not, bowing down all slave-like to a misogynistic, vain, jealous, hateful and bloodthirsty god surrounded by all the hypocritical, annoying, ignorant, religious imbeciles I avoid at all costs today.