Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honestly?
So i joined OkCupid, to try it out
i was filling out questions when this happend

LOL?

[Image: sjkzZ.png]

Lol, wow, well the judgemental Christians need the internet to find each other too apparently.

Ocupid? hey does that cost any money? i've been thinking about one of those sites or something like it. maybe they might acyually work?

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Ocupid? hey does that cost any money? i've been thinking about one of those sites or something like it. maybe they might acyually work?

OkCupid is free
theres alot of sites like
Manhunt
Plentyoffish.com
grindr
etc

none have worked for me so far, but might as well give it a shot

OkCupid is worth to try. Based on my experience, it 's less of a hookup site than a4a or grindr.
I haven't found my soulmate there ( and I don't think I would ) but I dated on person on the site and it turned out ok. I also made few friends from the site.
It 's free so go for it.

I just need gay friends in general. i only know like three guys that are gay and one is confused about himself and i kinda dislike his personality. the other one just wants to **** me and i'm not for it. and the other and i have some ISSUES- lots of tension from the past. i want to meet someone that is just---sweet you know? I have never met a sweet gay guy. all of them have been jerks. and over confident IMBECILES.

Homosexuality is a sin is rather a Victorian idea! PeepwallPeepwall

Almac Wrote:Homosexuality is a sin is rather a Victorian idea! PeepwallPeepwall

Really? Seems a lot older than Victorian AND alive and well.
Weird eh?Rolleyes
:tongue:

Was there a question on abortion too by chance?:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

ManicLewis21 Wrote:I just need gay friends in general. i only know like three guys that are gay and one is confused about himself and i kinda dislike his personality. the other one just wants to **** me and i'm not for it. and the other and i have some ISSUES- lots of tension from the past. i want to meet someone that is just---sweet you know? I have never met a sweet gay guy. all of them have been jerks. and over confident IMBECILES.

Internal homophobia. Gay guys are bitter, cruel, and mean.

Genersis Wrote:Really? Seems a lot older than Victorian AND alive and well.
Weird eh?Rolleyes
:tongue:

Was there a question on abortion too by chance?:tongue:

Yes Genersis you're so right the idea of homosexuality being a sin goes way back even past the Middle Ages. And I'm not going to answer that last question of yours...! LOL Invasion