Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honeycrisp Apples
Honeycrisp apples are back in season, and goddam if I haven't never tasted a better apple. Crisp, sweet, with that fantastic syrupy sting in the back of my throat, tempting me to eat another like so many serpents. I think I'll get really into apples for a few months while these are in stock. Goddam. I'm eating one right now and I wish they were more like a year-round fruit, like tomatoes. Have you ever eaten one of these heaven-sent fruits of wisdom?

Honeycrisp apples.

They are good, but I like my Arkansas Black Apples just as well.

Counselor Wrote:Honeycrisp apples are back in season, and goddam if I haven't never tasted a better apple. Crisp, sweet, with that fantastic syrupy sting in the back of my throat, tempting me to eat another like so many serpents. I think I'll get really into apples for a few months while these are in stock. Goddam. I'm eating one right now and I wish they were more like a year-round fruit, like tomatoes. Have you ever eaten one of these heaven-sent fruits of wisdom?

Honeycrisp apples.

Okay, how much they paying :tongue:

Nope, never heard of them.

writerken Wrote:Okay, how much they paying :tongue:

They were almost $4 a pound last week, yesterday they were $1.88, and the shelf was almost empty!

Same here I have never heard of them as they might not be available in the uk.
They do sound yummy though

I'm more of a granny smith girl :3
Though my favorite fall/winter fruit is pomegranates! I make an ambrosia using them, kiwis, sometimes strawberries, and whatever other fruits I can find mixed into a homemade whipped topping! YUM!

Apples were good for us until the dentists decided on acid erosion. We should clearly all live on toothpaste.

Damn now my mouth is watering :biggrin: Apples are one of my favorite foods and those sound absolutely delicious! I'll have to see if I can find some next time I do my shopping.

Honeycrisp apples were rated as most desirable by flavor and texture, MOST important when selecting an apple. I don't think I ever met a honeycrisp I didn't finish.