Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horniness
Let's talk about our HORNINESS xD

It just sounds so funny.. well.. For example: if there's a scale 1~10, what's your horny range?
I'd say, mine is actually 3~4, cause.. well.. I can shut down my interest, if I need: I can ignore sexy men or my sexual lust easily.

btw, horny girls are real BIG TURN OFF for me. I just HATE horny girls. It's freaking disgusting for me.. (I feel bad and sorry for it, but I just can't help myself..)
On the other side.. I have to admit that some male horniness' are kinda cute..

So, what about you? Smile

I think a lot of factors change this for me.. Once I get into the moment easily a 9/10.. In summer the heat makes me need to go a lot more for some reason and I can easily go 7+ times a day. When I'm ill I can't do anything at all it repulses me haha. In general maybe a 6-7? :p

Turn off for me is over confidence Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Mine seems to go up in the summer most of all. :p

Wolfpack Wrote:Mine seems to go up in the summer most of all. :p

Once a month in summer then? With a cloud of dust at the end? Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Once a month in summer then? With a cloud of dust at the end? Wink

Haha very funny, better start running because the hotter it gets the horny I get :p

He's a pollinator..Biglaugh

Oh and it don't turn to dust when your'e old either... I can vouch for that!!!

Horneyness??? changes sometimes 1 a week's fine sometimes 2 a day is needed... Yes even at my old age. All you young un's can take heart...

Problem at my age is not the horneyness, its gittin any.... Biglaugh

Probably all the time 9~10.. Men are just everywhere.. LOL :biggrin:

I don't know but I was thinking about this morning when I woke up, cause I realized I spent the night dreaming about... Oh gosh, I even remember the faces of the guys (was a totally gay dream) I with was fucking in my dreams, tonight.
Gosh I still remember what I was doing with these guys, their underwear and the way I... XD

So this morning when I woke up very horny I was a bit worried, like: Am I a pervert? LOL ...
[Image: jiFfM.jpg]

I'd say I'm usually around a 7 or 8 Tongue

sillyboy86 Wrote:I don't know but I was thinking about this morning when I woke up, cause I realized I spent the night dreaming about... Oh gosh, I even remember the faces of the guys (was a totally gay dream) I with was fucking in my dreams, tonight.
Gosh I still remember what I was doing with these guys, their underwear and the way I... XD

So this morning when I woke up very horny I was a bit worried, like: Am I a pervert? LOL ...
[Image: jiFfM.jpg]

Here you are. The best song for describing your wet dream Tongue
(it's pitched up a bit)

btw morning is the horniest time zone for men. It's scientifically proven. Wink