Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horniness
sillyboy86 Wrote:To me the problem with horny girl is.... It's difficult to reject a girl. Few weeks ago I went out with some friends and friends of friends, I know in that group there's a girl who's turn on by me, but I don't like her. I mean she's cute etc, but nope. XD Also she's the kind of person who falls in love very easy and I don't want to be her bf or lover or something. That night it was a problem cause she was very annoying but I didn't want to hurt her or being rude.
With guys is easier, LOL.

If a girl is coming onto me too hard, I would have absolutely no problem turning her down in the same fashion I would turn down a guy. I don't care what's between their legs; if they're not getting the hint, I'll make it obvious for them. You wouldn't be the rude one in that situation because she's the one hounding you about it.

To answer the thread question...I may seem like a total horndog online, and I often am. But in person much less so

I think Im like 7-9 depending on like 5 or more factors Tongue

I consider myself to be pretty frigid for my age. I'm not easily aroused, even if a good-looking guy happens to walk by me. When I have a boyfriend it's a completely different story though, and all the horniness is consequently directed towards him.

I guess I'd average out somewhere around a 6? It really varies from day to day and where my emotions are at, yeah?

That said? Skank bothers me. Male or female doesn't matter. Act like a ho, and it skeeves me right out.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I guess I'd average out somewhere around a 6? It really varies from day to day and where my emotions are at, yeah?

That said? Skank bothers me. Male or female doesn't matter. Act like a ho, and it skeeves me right out.

*Mutters* Had you at a solid 12 until the stupid stomach flu kicked in

Have I mentioned how much I do NOT like this flu?

Sensei Wrote:When I have a boyfriend it's a completely different story though, and all the horniness is consequently directed towards him.

Lucky boyfriend Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I think I'm like 8, but sometimes i feel like 12 or more and all the horniness is directed towards my Boyfriend

Miles Wrote:Right. Women should have no sexual desire or drive because that's just gross, but when men are horny bastards it's somehow not gross at all. Uh-huh.

I'm sorry :S

I have nothing against girls, actually.. but.. well.. I've met several girls who molested me sexually and sometime, my hatred started naturally..

WxmBJ Wrote:I would say I am normally about a 7-8 I am ALWAYS horny when I am not in work
When I am in work I would say about a 4-5 :-)

Mine is usually around 7/8, however unlike you when I am at my day job it usually jumps up to a 9/10. It's not because there are hot guys here, I think it's more because I know I can't get any... which is odd because I rarely get any ever, whether at work or not.

shane82 Wrote:I think I'm like 8, but sometimes i feel like 12 or more and all the horniness is directed towards my Boyfriend

Looool xD Horniness exploded! I can't imagine, how wild you'll look like >Big Grin

Well.. I guess that every one of us has this megahorny moments xP