Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horny as hell, whats up GaySpeak? :)))
Ughh so
I have taken a few tabs and Ive had a few shots.

My boyfriend doesnt compliment pretty much at all anymore, and its like pulling teeth just to get him to give me a back rub. He actualyl COMPLAINS about it like its a fucking chore.

If you were my boyfriend, what would you say to me? Or do for me?
How would you treat me?

Lol sounds like youve had the quite night. Instead of being here complaining, why not voice this all to him and tell him you really like backrubs? Major component of a relationship is communication. We can't read minds dude Tongue

How would I treat you or anyone as my boyfriend? Id treat them/you wit respect. If they told me they'd like me to do something and it isn't asking too much and I can do it, sure Id do it (A backrub is simple enough). Id tell them I love them everyday at least once, compliment them in someway often (I often forget to d this <_<) and just be happy while with them.

Thought Id answer the question just to do it cause I got nothing else better to do xD

Well , I could never be your boyfriend. :biggrin:
But I would hope that you would find one. that respects you and does not abuse you in any form.

Take a nice cold shower to sober yourself up, and then try talking to him.

I wouldn't complain about giving you back rubs

Second I agree with DarkDaisuke talk to him

And to answer your question. I would treat you with respect, honesty, and yes i would compliment you. But i think the best idea right now sober up and talk to him.

Well, all I see is someone focused on himself and his wants.

So, if I was your bf I would probably be looking to have a serious talk about what it means to each of us to be in a relationship.

Maybe you are too needy? Maybe you don't consider that he's worked all day or studying for finals? Or even both? IDK. But, have you offered to give him a backrub? Have you given him compliments? Have you asked him why you are getting the sense that things are now a chore?

You might be sapping the joy out of the relationship with your attitude.

So, I would treat you with honesty but I wouldn't let you treat me like I was your whore.

Maybe just sit down and talk to him about your needs, some guys by nature and I'm sure girls aren't as affectionate sometimes, maybe tell him you need to be told this and maybe it's a case of you like to be told this. If this has happened quite recently maybe there's something up with him or maybe he is having a few problems at the moment. Just talk to him as communication is key in any friendship or relationship.