Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horny, but Im not alone...
thank god I have the whole second floor to myself.

It also helps to learn to be sneaky.

Thank god I live alone xD

Wait till bedtime..... :biggrin: and have a few tissues ready.... my 2 cents

speak to your mother older sister:
along the lines your getting older and if the door is closed they need to respect this and never disturb the room, even if you are not home. Otherwise leave your door open, but they are expected to knock. An announcement in a family meeting for the younger family members. Have a lock box or chest that you put stuff in. An effective family has house rules.

takes some life change for both you and your family.

pellaz Wrote:speak to your mother older sister:
along the lines your getting older and if the door is closed they need to respect this and never disturb the room, even if you are not home. Otherwise leave your door open, but they are expected to knock. An announcement in a family meeting for the younger family members. Have a lock box or chest that you put stuff in. An effective family has house rules.

takes some life change for both you and your family.

This also makes sense. ^

My Mom & Grandmother always had this rule of ;

"If the door ain't open, don't open it" :p .

Unless you obviously knock or announce yourself. Some people don't do this, but it works for us, especially since they're women and didn't want any "incidents" for me growing up, but they know I'm gay, so it doesn't really matter.

I'm not really into masturbating anyway, which I guess is weird for a guy, especially an 18 year old one, but I feel it takes away from more important stuff, like my Music <3 .

An old friend of mine who's gay (but in the closet), tried to introduce me to mutual masturbation a while ago, but I was like "I'm not even interested in solo" lol and we laughed about it afterward. ... A Little Anecdote Wink .

Hello,
Why go through nall the effort of fixing a lock to your door or gettingh bollock naked and into a shower wasting water supplies and costing the earth in gas when all you gotta do is cut the crap and bang one out in the toilet and if it goes everywhere.... Well thats what toilet tissue is for!