Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horoscope compatibility?
Justaguy Wrote:Hey I'm a cock too! Wink
Oh, are you now? Wood, water, fire, earth, air? Wouldn't a woodcock be completely different?

im a horse but all my life before i found out abt the truth abt chinese zodiacs was that i was a goat ... but i was born in january and i checked my cp for accuracy it turned out my cp had a ticker for chinese zodiac that during 1991 chinese new years didnt start till february, so technically i would still be a horse and not a goat.. my mom and dad are both dragons btw ..

knickerbuck Wrote:im a horse but all my life before i found out abt the truth abt chinese zodiacs was that i was a goat ... but i was born in january and i checked my cp for accuracy it turned out my cp had a ticker for chinese zodiac that during 1991 chinese new years didnt start till february, so technically i would still be a horse and not a goat.. my mom and dad are both dragons btw ..

Dragons, generally very generous, but also very very demanding (high standards) .... does that seem to click?

And yes, you might still be a horse if you were born before the cusp.

my mom is very generous but not my dad, he's kinda thrifty, and yes they do have high standards, lol [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION] how did you know ... lol ..

I'm a Capricorn in western astrology and a metal goat in Chinese. I'm very goaty.
I've never paid attention to astrology in terms of compatibility though. I've never noticed a pattern one way or the other when it comes to how I relate with other signs.

I dont believe in all that garbage, I dont base compatibility on some stupid zodiac sign. I dont believe in a lot of things unless I have proof. So god, zodiac, luck, superstition is just people inventing things to try and sell things

my bad my bad xD im a earth snake grrr I preffer fire haha

If anyone else wants in on the fun of stealing this thread
http://www.chinahighlights.com/travelgui...se-zodiac/

^^ find your animal and element ^^

OOO I'm a Fire Tiger!
Tiger
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

princealbertofb Wrote:Oh, are you now? Wood, water, fire, earth, air? Wouldn't a woodcock be completely different?

Apparently I'm a water cock...does that mean I never have to buy lube again??

Justaguy Wrote:Apparently I'm a water cock...does that mean I never have to buy lube again??

Not the way you precum.