Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horoscope compatibility?
Darius Wrote:Not the way you precum.

Is this from experience?
naughty naughty you two!

I've dated two Geminis, a Taurus, a Capricorn and a fellow Aries. I've probably slept with the rest of the Zodiac too.

Some of them were absolute cocks and I was a cock to a couple of them too.

So just don't date anyone who has a birthday.

IanSaysHi Wrote:I've dated two Geminis, a Taurus, a Capricorn and a fellow Aries. I've probably slept with the rest of the Zodiac too.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

princealbertofb Wrote:The fact is you'd have to have a pretty refined reading of your personality and characteristics to see who else would be most suited to mating with you.

I think that's most necessary, but also the most difficult to do. knowing yourself better will help you know what kind of people are you most compatible, and to state more quickly if you are investing or wasting the time with someone in the long term.

princealbertofb Wrote:Virgos are supposed to be very critical (especially of themselves, then of others) and they can make quite fierce 'readers' of another person. I have been able to see this quality in several people who were born around that time of year, and it's interesting to see how they dish it out. This does not mean that no other sign will criticize, of course, but but these Virgos have had a keen reading of other people's flaws and have been able to make fun of them.

Virgos are also supposed to be a double sign, that of the quiet and demure virgo, and that of the mad and wild virgo. So you'd either have a complete vixen or a vestal virgin. Does it mean that only Virgos share this characteristic? No, it doesn't.

I met the Vixen one Laugh

IanSaysHi Wrote:I've dated two Geminis, a Taurus, a Capricorn and a fellow Aries. I've probably slept with the rest of the Zodiac too.

hahaha, but it's well known that Aries are caliente... although I think most us are except that only some talk about it, while others pretend it doesn't matter much Biggrina

Astrology has worked out pretty good for me.....

My best mate is Aries...been happily married to one and we have been together for 30+ years. I am a Leo....we have an unusually strong bond. Instead of it going away with time..our sex life is actually stronger than ever and we have sex ALOT...great sex. I read in the gay astrology book years after we were together that when these two signs being gay men bond it is almost impossible to pry them apart.....that is pretty much how our friendship and relationship is....

Chinese astrology..again...I am a rooster and he is a snake..another perfect match.....

Having said that...I don't necessarily either believe in or disbelieve in astrology or most of that stuff. I have an open mind about it....

In my case....I have a really weird connection to the last week of March guys and girls. My favorite singers...all born the last week in March. I have had other boyfriends and relationships with men born the last week in March...even when they didn't work out we stayed friends...

Probably a coincidence....who knows....it works for me though so I give it all a thumbs up..true or not....don't really care

Now here is the weird part. I have had sex with every sign..many times..but I never just want casual sex with an Aries. They are pretty much my primary romantic interest.

I'm a plain old Sagittarius and a Pig and I don't understand a bit of this.
I bid NO Trump!