Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horribly Humiliating. I'm Losing Faith with People.
all people arent like that jay -just ignore the jerks

have a nice day

Jay,

Try not to think about the kindergarten posy.
They seriously are not worthy of standing in your shadow.

The sacrifice you have to make is a huge one , but the body you always wanted will be the reward.
I am totally amazed at how fast you have recovered , that is wonderful news.

You really are an amazing person, with a heart of gold and I am a better person for knowing you.
You deserve everything your heart desires and more.
Always here for you my friend .

Hugs

Thanks for all the concerns and encouraging words everyone. Very much appreciated.

Well days gone by, I'm feeling awesome and also very happy now. I did some self searching to find answers. I have rediscovered my inner strength and positiveness to proceed with my life.

My physical strength has returned to normal. I now have returned to running, stairs climbing and dancing - full scale. I still only do light weightlifting though.

And if it's not too much, I feel freaking sexy now.

Regarding to repositioning my chest, I am okay with it now. It's not a big deal. As you guys have said, a little sacrifice for a bigger reward. Besides I can do fake orgasm.

Chris and co.

I have officially forgiven, forgotten and move on. I'm not upset or do not hold grudge towards any of them because that's not me. If Chris wants to stay bitter and spoil my name, be my guest. But if one day if he decides to apologize. I will accept it with open arms.

I've decided to continue to say hi and talk to Nick if he says hi and talk to me. I don't want to be rude. But I'll watch every word that I utter to him. Same goes with Shawn.

As for Sam, my once upon a time hero. Although I'm disappointed that he decides to follow Chris and break our friendship, I can't blame him. Chris and co are his colleagues and close friends. Of course he will believe every word from them. I'm okay to let him go now and I also believe that it is best for me to keep my distance from him. Who knows maybe one day he will see the truth.

As for karma, I previously really wanted karma to fall on their lap but not anymore. Even though they have screwed me off, I don't want to wish bad things to happen to any of them. But since I'm talking about karma right now, I was told by my female friend that one of them has been sacked from his job due to unrelated reason. I was honestly shocked. This is the second time heavy karma hit Chris and his friends off. Holy, karma really is a bitch.

So anyways thanks guys for everything. Again I feel awesome - inside and outside.

Hey Jay, I've read your posts (including your original one) I don't want to bring up the past, but it seems like you've improved very much so since then. I'm oh so happy to hear that! And If I could I would give you a hug.

How about a virtual hug? *HUG*

[SIZE="2"]
lol, you know , Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future - Paul Boese[/SIZE]

I'm so happy that you're happy, it's so great to hear success stories like these, it really does make my day.

You've endured so much, yet you've grown so much as well, and you don't need me to tell you that.

You successfully used the negativity that life threw at you and turn them into positivity. I'm really proud of you. Keep on doing what you've been doing because people may not know how great of a guy you are due to their insecurity and unfortunately that's ultimately their downfall.

Confusedmile:

Jay Wrote:Chris and co.

I have officially forgiven, forgotten and move on

Forgiving is the hardest thing to do, but my utmost respect goes to a person that can forgive. Bearing grudges wears you down in time and makes you the bitter one while the person you bear the grudge with merrily goes on about their life.

It is the best feeling to forgive, a huge weight off your shoulders...but the secret to forgiving is you don't have to tell the person that you forgive them, as long as you know you have forgiven your life will be longer and happier.

You're a beautiful man Jay Wink