Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hospital Tycoon - review
Hello,
Just a review on a computer game i completed in three days.. Hospital tycoon set out like a cheesy american sitcom with american humour us brits wouldnt get.. This game is alright in gameplay standards but very very very dissapointing overall.. It has three series and four episodes to each series so 12 levels in total.. I found that it was far far far too easy to complete.. Bit of a pain when you got a infection in the hospital spreading rapidly and the health inspector is due any minute and your trying to clear it up but its one of those games its not worth the cheats for because its so easy to complete.. I personally found theme hospital more entertaining on the 1996 playstation than the windows vista hospital tycoon..
I feel that the developers have paid the people who assess the game to give excellent reviews and me being me see the case and am taken for a mug shot in buying it.. I guess for £10 or 2 for £15 you cannot complain about the state of this considering it was so cheap but i guess if you pay cheap you get cheap.. The graphics are somewhat good and the interaction are excellent but the gameplay is crap.. In hospital tycoon the various things player is allowed to do is see the hospital through patients eyes and your space and rooms are limited sizes and limited stuff.. It advertises over 60 diseases to cure yet in total i only counted about 20-30 so this was a bad bad bad selling point on this one

I would say if you want to achieve something and not need a walkthrough or cheat on a game then of course this is well worth buying even for a cheap thrill and aknowledgement that you have completed your first strategy game

Kindest regards

zeon x

OVERALL RATING FROM ZEON - - - - - - - - - 4/10