Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love triangle?
So there are two parts to this I've posted this on another site but i'm not getting much help...the first part happened in september last year and the second about 2 days ago.

So here's the deal...I'm 20 years old and my best friend who is a girl is also 20. We are both friends with this one guy (straight) who is also 20 and he happens to have a thing...well actually not a thing but he's like in love with my friend and she likes him too but they're both too promiscuous to actually be together. Anyway we were all at this party last weekend and me and him were extremely drunk by the end of the party. Anyway we went back to her place where me and the guy ended up sleeping on the same bed.

Well before we got there lets just say we both had to release the alcohol out of our systems via our mouths :S and we had some stains on our shirts. Needless to say I was waaaaaay more drunk then he was so when we got to my friends house he took me into the room and he took off my shirt then he took off his shirt and we both pretty much fell on the bed (the door to the room was closed btw). Well everything was normal until he put his arm around my stomach and then his leg over mine. I thought it was a little weird but I was still drunk so I somehow managed to get my arm around his back and I'm not sure but I think I was playing with his hair.

Anyway when I woke up a few hours later my mouth was sooo dry and he was wrapped around me however I had a hard on and his leg was rubbing on it. I had to get up to drink water so I had to move him But when I came back I got in the same position and again he put his leg over my crotch and it seemed like he was rubbing my crotch with his leg. I was utterly confused he looked asleep! so then he wraps his arm around my stomach again and I wrap mine around his back and I fell back asleep. Then he all of a sudden got up and I thought that would be the end of our cuddling session...Now the bathroom is really close to the room so I could hear him piss and it sounded like when I have morning wood and I take a piss...weird I know but I'm sure you guys know what I mean. Anyway he came back into the room and again same position only this time he started to rub my stomach so I got the courage and started to rub his leg...well I don't need to explain exactly what happened next I'll just say that our hands were inside each other's pants and my head was under the covers...

So here's the dilema I've seen him everyday after that and it's as if nothing had ever happened he's exactly the same way with me as before and we never talked about it. So I'm not sure I mean I'm pretty sure he's straight but why would he cuddle with me and do all that knowing that the girl he likes is my best friend? Is there a chance he's gay or bi and maybe has a thing for me? Is he experimenting? I don't know what to think all I know is that I can't stop thinking about it and I have no one to talk to about this...I feel bad because I messed around with him and he's my best friends crush or whatever. I just want to know what you guys think...I should also say that I've never been in a relationship...I've had sex but cuddling was like so comforting I've never experienced that before maybe I'm seeing more into this than I should...I just need someone's thoughts on this...Thanks!!!!

Then this happened...about two days ago

Nothing had happened since then other than my best friend and this guy are now dating and they seem pretty into each other. Two nights ago though we were drinking again and me and the guy ended up falling asleep together on the couch. My best friend was on a different couch in the same room. I passed out and I woke up to someone hugging me, I was still pretty drunk so I hugged this person back and then I realized it was my friends boyfriend.

I got super nervous that I started shaking as he held my close to him with my best friend and his girlfriend seriously a few feet away asleep. After a while I don't know what happened or changed in me but I started hugging him more and to keep things short we basically jacked each other off, blew each other and kissed...

Towards the end things started getting a bit more intense and we were pretty close to having anal sex. We stopped so it didn't get that far...we finished each other off and then he got up and went to sleep with his girlfriend on the couch. We didn't exchange any words really the only thing that we said to each other was I love you. He said this when I was shaking and I said it back. I'm really confused now. I feel guilty because of what I did to my friend but on the other hand curious about what this guy wants from me. I could really use an outside point of view. I don't know if I should talk to him about it or her about it or just leave it alone. THANKS.

Confusing and risky. Would it be worth laying off the booze a bit and see if you feel the same when you're both not at least three sheets to the wind? I suggest this mainly because you are hardly being fair to your "best friend". Let's hope she never has any rivals to deal with. :eek:

If he is going to cheat on a girlfriend, that is one thing (and he must bear responsibility for any comeback), but best friends are supposed to provide the shoulder for crying on. Who's going to console her if you are the "other woman"?

First, there is no doubt he is bi ( or even gay ) and he is into you. In my whole gay career, I have never known a straight guy who like to rub a gay guy's penis and make out with gay guy. Second, it 's all up to you to do what is next. If I were you, I would keep playing the adventure with that guy. It sounds fun, and the risk makes it even more exciting.
However, ask yourself if the excitement is worth a friendship.

marshlander Wrote:Confusing and risky. Would it be worth laying off the booze a bit and see if you feel the same when you're both not at least three sheets to the wind? I suggest this mainly because you are hardly being fair to your "best friend". Let's hope she never has any rivals to deal with. :eek:

If he is going to cheat on a girlfriend, that is one thing (and he must bear responsibility for any comeback), but best friends are supposed to provide the shoulder for crying on. Who's going to console her if you are the "other woman"?

Thanks for your reply. One thing that's been on my mind is that he could be cheating with someone else too. I'm just not being a very good friend or a friend at all actually. I really don't want this to happen again but it's hard to resist someone you find attractive specially when drunk. So I think I'll take your advice.

posterpicture Wrote:First, there is no doubt he is bi ( or even gay ) and he is into you. In my whole gay career, I have never known a straight guy who like to rub a gay guy's penis and make out with gay guy. Second, it 's all up to you to do what is next. If I were you, I would keep playing the adventure with that guy. It sounds fun, and the risk makes it even more exciting.
However, ask yourself if the excitement is worth a friendship.

Yeah I think he is at least bi I don't know if he's into me though. I don't want him to be into me because aside from this situation he's a great guy and I couldn't date him after he breaks up with my best friend.

I just never thought something like this would happen to me I guess that's part of the adventure/excitement but when I'm sober I can't even look my friend in the eyes. Hopefully everything gets figured out.

Hello frg21 and Welcome to GaySpeak. One thing you don't mention is whether this boy knows that you are gay, or not... Has this happened because he knows or suspects you are gay and because, as you said, he's promiscuous? He could be bisexual, as your female friend might also be. You mentioned that she was also promiscuous. What exactly is it that you want out of this 'relationship'? Maybe he's trying to establish a partnership for a threesome with your girl friend as the thrid party? That way he gets the best of both worlds. But, honestly, as Marshlander says, you really ought to lay off the booze, at least so you can have an enlightened talk about it all.

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello frg21 and Welcome to GaySpeak. One thing you don't mention is whether this boy knows that you are gay, or not... Has this happened because he knows or suspects you are gay and because, as you said, he's promiscuous? He could be bisexual, as your female friend might also be. You mentioned that she was also promiscuous. What exactly is it that you want out of this 'relationship'? Maybe he's trying to establish a partnership for a threesome with your girl friend as the thrid party? That way he gets the best of both worlds. But, honestly, as Marshlander says, you really ought to lay off the booze, at least so you can have an enlightened talk about it all.

Hi! Thanks for the welcome everyone's been awesome. He does know I'm gay and so does my friend. I know that she is bisexual so I don't know maybe he could be trying to do some threesome thing I've always had that sort of idea in my head from him. I'm scared he'll freak out if we talk about it though I really don't want to loose either of them as friends they both mean a lot to me.

Um, yeah -- he's definitely bi or gay.
And to actually say "I love you"?! Wow, that's pretty heavy (drunk or not). Even if I was dead drunk (and I've been there many times, HA) I wouldn't just whip out an "I love you" to an acquaintance in bed.

This is a very tough situation. You don't want to hurt your friend, but what's done is done. I think it would be better if the girl found out (the guy obviously isn't trust worthy), but then you risk the loss of her friendship.

I'm sorry.

*HUGS*