Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot, Sizzling Meat........
My most favorite cut of meat is the T-bone, it has been since I was little.
I don't know why, maybe because it's the bone or the fact that I have never had a bad one.

There used to be a restaurant called Steak and Ale in the DFW area, that had the BEST T-bones I ever had. They closed down some time ago. I have not had a T-bone since.

[Image: tbone.jpg]

MisterTinkles Wrote:My most favorite cut of meat is the T-bone, it has been since I was little.
I don't know why, maybe because it's the bone or the fact that I have never had a bad one.

There used to be a restaurant called Steak and Ale in the DFW area, that had the BEST T-bones I ever had. They closed down some time ago. I have not had a T-bone since.

[Image: tbone.jpg]

I've never had TBone before. But i saw it at the supermarket thr other day.

I always wonder whrther the cheaper cuts will be as tender.... because I can't stand eating meat that i have to chew like rubber...

The again, rump is pretty tender. I'll try it next week. Much cheaper than scotch fillet.

Lilitu Wrote:I've never had TBone before. But i saw it at the supermarket thr other day.

I always wonder whrther the cheaper cuts will be as tender.... because I can't stand eating meat that i have to chew like rubber...

The again, rump is pretty tender. I'll try it next week. Much cheaper than scotch fillet.

Usually I like my steak well done, but for Tbones, I have them medium to medium well done. They turn out perfect.

If I cook them, I have them on the grill for two minutes on each side, for a total of 6 minutes on each side. Of course that all depends on how hot the coals are under the grill.