Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 things that wreck your erection
Something of interest to some:

http://www.menshealth.com/health/8-thing...r-erection
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

i'm not buying the grocery receipt thing. if that were true (technically it might be, but its effects are most obviously negligible) the male population in general would be suffering from too high estrogen and have problems with erections, which is obviously not true.

we don't even know if and to what degree it is able to penetrate the skin. the major human exposure to BPA comes through the diet according to sources.

wikipedia Wrote:The major human exposure route to BPA is diet, including ingestion of contaminated food and water.[43] Bisphenol A is leached from the lining of food and beverage cans where it is used as an ingredient in the plastic used to protect the food from direct contact with the can.[44] It is especially likely to leach from plastics when they are cleaned with harsh detergents or when they contain acidic or high-temperature liquids. BPA is used to form epoxy resin coating of water pipes; in older buildings, such resin coatings are used to avoid replacement of deteriorating pipes.[45] There is limited evidence on inhalation exposure but the body of research on dermal absorption continues to grow.

and:

TIME Magazine Wrote:The problem is, BPA is also a synthetic estrogen, and plastics with BPA can break down, especially when they're washed, heated or stressed, allowing the chemical to leach into food and water and then enter the human body. That happens to nearly all of us; the CDC has found BPA in the urine of 93% of surveyed Americans over the age of 6. If you don't have BPA in your body, you're not living in the modern world.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Looks like I have to stop chewing up my lottery tickets.
I bid NO Trump!

Stupid threads on gay forums have successful killed my erection!:tongue:

meridannight Wrote:i'm not buying the grocery receipt thing. if that were true (technically it might be, but its effects are most obviously negligible) the male population in general would be suffering from too high estrogen and have problems with erections, which is obviously not true.

we don't even know if and to what degree it is able to penetrate the skin. the major human exposure to BPA comes through the diet according to sources.

[
B]1. Grocery receipts.[/B]
I sure really hope you're right.
When I go shopping in sweat pants with no pockets
I've been tucking my debit card and the receipts in my foreskin.

Nose-pick

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

2. Dessert. I don't consume sugar. Period.... Except in pies, banana pudding, icecream, usually after getting rid of an erection.

3. Crappy shuteye.
A bowl of ice cream or pie or pudding after sex cures crappy shuteye in a hurry.

4. A baby in your bedroom.
I know this is true for all babies! It hasn't been about 2 weeks since we were going at it in the dark bedroom and cat brought in a live baby rabbit and dropped it on the bed.

5. Soy.
That is so far off my diet to begin with it's not even funny. Soy contains 40% DV of iron. (That's 120% to me) I stay under 3% (1% to you)

6. Spending time indoors. (Lack of vitamin D)
Vitamin D supplements are cheap and you can't OD on them. 8 months a year up here nearly everyone takes them.

7. Pounding pavement. Running 40 miles each week could drop your T levels by 17%
I haven't been running for 5 weeks since surgery. I like to run for the endorphin buzz.
Sex releases way more endorphins and it's more fun. (note to self: use this argument the next time he says he's too tired)

8. Booze.
There's trade off on this. From my own research I've found out I can cut lube consumption in half by making sure Jay has two drinks before we hit the sack.

Now my additions to the list.

9. The WE channel or Bravo.
If you don't believe it turn either one on in the bedroom.

10. Drunk friends with flat tires who love to text
No explanation required.

11. Viewsonic Picture frames on bedside tables
There's something about doing it doggy style with parents and grandparents smiling and looking at you that causes weenie wilt in a hurry.

for me, women

blue waffle...
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!