Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How?
I just turned 17 and I found out I'm gay about 4 months ago. I'm Muslim so it's even harder to come out. I found out when I was at my girlfriends house and I ended up kissing her twin brother. We've been secretly seeing each other since? What shall i do?

Move to Scotland?

There is no one answer for what you should do. You must consider what is important for you and the path you wish to walk. Only you can know how this will be dealt with by your friends and family. Take your time and remember that you are young, that decisions you make now will have effects that last a long time, that you must be true to yourself, and that none of us is able to live in isolation. These are heavy matters. If you are lucky enough to have someone to help you, take advantage of it.

Remember that people here can advise and listen, but that you must set your own course.
I bid NO Trump!

DUDE. Stop -secretly- seeing each other behind her back. It's a super asshole thing to do.

There's my answer.

Whether this means telling her, breaking up with her, or breaking up with him... that's up to you. There's plenty of ways to turn it around into an honest thing instead of being a liar and a cheat, yeah? Use one of them.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:DUDE. Stop -secretly- seeing each other behind her back. It's a super asshole thing to do.

There's my answer.

Whether this means telling her, breaking up with her, or breaking up with him... that's up to you. There's plenty of ways to turn it around into an honest thing instead of being a liar and a cheat, yeah? Use one of them.

^^^^what I was thinking ...I thought this only happened on the Jerry Springer show...but seriously, there are a lot of issues here, including coming between sister and brother and possibly destroying their relationship.

This must be the other one...

Sex with a twin sounds hot. Tell us more, please.

You may not have to "do" anything.....

They might already know. There is sometimes a sibling "rivalry" around that age among twins or just non twin siblings...there are all kinds of different scenarios that might be in play.

Notice I said "might"....you need to consider this.

For starters...who seduced who?

East, that has got to be one of the most polite ways of asking for details I have ever seen. Wink. I must admit, just like on Jerry Springer, I am interested in how it happened too.

Really? We have a Muslim 17-year-old who has to see his girlfriend's brother on the sly asking for help....and our response is to drop our pants around our ankles and ask for details? Why didn't somebody ask for photos while they were at it?

Lex

Lexington Wrote:Really? We have a Muslim 17-year-old who has to see his girlfriend's brother on the sly asking for help....and our response is to drop our pants around our ankles and ask for details? Why didn't somebody ask for photos while they were at it?

Lex

I didn't think of it. Is that allowed here?

BTW, I wasn't wearing any pants when I posted.