Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How?
Myk5141 Wrote:I just turned 17 and I found out I'm gay about 4 months ago. I'm Muslim so it's even harder to come out. I found out when I was at my girlfriends house and I ended up kissing her twin brother. We've been secretly seeing each other since? What shall i do?

Well this is complicated........All you can do is to try to break it off with the girl as nicely as possible...and to also stop seeing her brother....because that could get messy....at least for awhile.

At least you know that you are a homo and can get on with your life. Albeit constrained by your religious culture.

JCasey Wrote:East, that has got to be one of the most polite ways of asking for details I have ever seen. Wink. I must admit, just like on Jerry Springer, I am interested in how it happened too.

Well...I was trying to be polite and just suggest a closer analysis.

I haven't known any twins that did this personally...but I have known more than one set of siblings who did this regularly ...sort of a game I think.

That is why it is impotant to know who seduced who....because if it was the twin brother who did it...it suggests to me that there is another dimension to this "triangle" that this young man might not be aware of.

Pix or it didn't happen. :biggrin:

More seriously, coming out is a different thing for different people. Some just decide one day to tell everyone and get it over with, others decide to come out to a close person first, and then slowly reveal it to others. Some just don't say anything and wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas to bring their lover to family dinner and introduce him/her as 'my lover'.

Your choice on the how and when is ultimately your choice.

What if her twin brother was way hotter than her?? :eek:

Anyway, you gotta take ^^ these good people's advice. Many guys are fighting for freedom, and so should you.