Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Good Is Your GayDar...?
:biggrin: xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Bless you.

Don't worry... I'm sure a few people will club together and see you alright in a nice rest centre :tongue:

x x x

My gaydar is screwy. I think I was given a old, defective model, because I can't tell straight from gay even if it came up and smacked me across the face. Stupid parents always having to get the cheapest device possible Tongue

shadow Wrote::redface:

What's an emo please ?

:redface:

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

*waves* =D

Really depressed person. Usually teens, tend to wear semi-gothic stuff, minus the metal. Uhm... tend to listen to depressing stuff, write depressing stuff, read depressing stuff, xP black hole of depressing.

Emos for the most part are just normal kids who are trying to get attention or pity for something that's just really rediculous. But there are some out there who actually do have good reasons (i.e. abuse). You can spot an emo by a few things:

1. Ridiculously tight black pants. Usually jeans.

2. a bit of hair over one eye. Rumored that they see the world as two-dimensional

3. cheap black hair-dye.

4. optional: makeup. gotta be black though, eyeshadow, lipstick, eyeliner... the works.

That's pretty much an emo! Most of whom I really don't like because they're just whiny that their parents aren't letting them go out past midnight to screw around and crap like that.

AS FOR MY GAYDAR: I don't think it was installed... ever... because the only way I can tell if someone's gay is if they tell me. Even flaming guys. So many kids i know just do that to mess around/get attention that it's screwed up my braaain @.@

That video is fantastic! lol

For those of you who KNEW what an emo was (don't worry Shadow, I hadn't a clue) but have bad gaydar, don't give up hope.

Gaydar is something that builds over time with experience. One of the things that "practice makes perfect" really holds true for. Give it some time and in a few years you'll be great.

Mines broke!!! I need to get it exchanged lol.... Seriously though-- My gaydar sucks.... Unless you have a T-shirt on that says "IM GAY" I wont know.. Even with that shirt on Id wonder if you are, or if you are just wearing it for fun... LOL

I wouldnt wear the t-shirt tbh. Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

lol... you seen those tshirthell shirts?

"Sorry girls, I suck dick"