Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older Man Younger Man
Thanks for putting a smile on my face Mr. Not So Lonely. I needed it today.

Bighug

Welcome my pleasure

hello and welcome to the forums firstly,
Now the best thing to do is expect friendship from this and of course with friendship a relationship can grow naturally... I wouldnt rush into anything too soon as your not out and he is so take things slowly and if they go according to plan and feelings are still strong in say a months time of dating then go from there and form a relationship however so that it is easier on both parts maybe consider telling some close people you feel you could trust about your sexuality just from a point of view of someone who is out and open... Dating someone who is closed on their sexuality can be hard having to refer to your partner as mate rather than babes

Hence why i left my last partner

kindest regards

zeon x

To everyone of you that responded...THANK YOU! Restores my faith! Makes me a little bit LESS of a pessimist. And, as some of you note, until I'm true to myself and am OUT how can I expect anyone else who IS out to have a relationship with me? How unfair is that.........y'all all gave me food for thought and if you were here I'd hug you for thanks! Wink

and all that serious stuff aside, Good Lord this boy is YUMMY! I could just eat him up he's so cute!:redface:

talkdirt2d Wrote:I could just eat him up he's so cute
are you gayspeak material?

talkdirt2d Wrote:Good Lord this boy is YUMMY! I could just eat him up he's so cute!:redface:

Aww how sweet, Canabalism and you've invited the Good Lord to watch :3. J/k

But seriously, cute boys aren't yummy, more like sweet :tongue: .

Glad for you
Bighug

Well, i know a girl who is in a relationship with a guy 23 years older than her. (She is 28, he is 51) Her mom is 54, her dad is 57.
Watching them I really think that age does not matter if the two people are compatible.
They share the same values and likes/dislikes in life, and have come to terms with the fact that they both dont want kids and just want to enjoy each other's company.

So I say give it a shot.
People who care about stuff like age difference and stuff are missing out on way too much in life Smile