Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Real Friends Do You Have?
So how many real (non internet) friends do you have and how did you meet them in the first place... from Childhood/College/Uni/Work? Friends that know your birthday, your family, your likes and dislikes, family, where you live, your music etc. Confusedmile:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

damn depressing, my friend (not plural) i met when i was like 9 when we was at lowerschool.

Athough their are a few people I talk to over email or msn I know from my school/other education days.

I only have one friend in reality and my bf :-)

dont need any more did have loads when first on gayscene but realised i was only fresh meat so dropped them

I know a lot of people but they are not close enough to call my friend. I have alot of friends but they are not close enough to call a real friend

Friends, real friends, are hard to come by and i also think it's like having a relationship, you kinda have to work at it to keep it going

Nice thread Andy

I'm saying 7+ as there are very very few whom i would call a 'real' friend in the sense of like, i actually anticipate knowing them forever (in some capacity) and would be gutted if something were to happen to prevent that. Mostly tho the people i hang with are close to me, but not like, BOMAs or anything. And those whom i'm not massively close to tend to be quite transient, and even some of those i AM close to i see quite seldom.

I tend to take to people quickly and then move on shuold they not meet all my expectations...

That sounds a lot worse than i mean it to, huh??

sox-and-the-city Wrote:... That sounds a lot worse than i mean it to, huh??
Pretty much Rolleyes

Apart from Albert ... well I have loads of friends, but most of those are people I also work with. One, or maybe three, is the number of those who are available for mutual support whatever the weather.

Over a lifetime friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Anon

Well, it depends on what level of friendship your talking about. There are lots of people I can label friend because we get along and can have a good time, but I would say that there is only one person I would call a 'true' friend that I can rely on and really talk to. Friendship is impossible to quantify really...

[COLOR="Purple"]I have a lot of friends.

I have met my twin mate.

A couple soul mates.

A great number of friend mates.

A Best Friend Forever.

A BEMOFF.

I feel that I can rely on all of these friends/mates on some level or another.[/COLOR]

frank waht is behmoff.i have frinds on gayspeak like frank my best frined ans other ones.not on gayspeak i have some frinds like it i see somtimes like of summerscime and collegs like if i seen them at the weekend! i love having frinds!Roflmao Bouncer