Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about some good stuff for a change
Darius Wrote:So, you prefer cut?

Actually I do, uncut penises are just seem weird to me most of the time... I mean every dick is different. No it's not anything major it's not like I'm not going to date someone because of it...

Since you asked. I mean I suppose guys stick to what they're used to seeing...or playing with.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Actually I do, uncut penises are just seem weird to me most of the time... I mean every dick is different. No it's not anything major it's not like I'm not going to date someone because of it...

Since you asked. I mean I suppose guys stick to what they're used to seeing...or playing with.

So 'natural', or 'as nature intended' is weird? Most of what humans do artificially is weird. Isn't it?

princealbertofb Wrote:So 'natural', or 'as nature intended' is weird? Most of what humans do artificially is weird. Isn't it?

Everything is weird. Like I say what is natural or normal is based on one's own experience....penises, food, drink, pop-culture, whatever it is. So if what you're used to is not "natural" then the artificial becomes more "natural" -- hopefully that makes sense...

I will say some penises is like there is no reason for it to be like a flappy arm
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Everything is weird. Like I say what is natural or normal is based on one's own experience....penises, food, drink, pop-culture, whatever it is. So if what you're used to is not "natural" then the artificial becomes more "natural" -- hopefully that makes sense...

I will say some penises is like there is no reason for it to be like a flappy arm

I'm guessing if you got sufficiently close to another man's penis it would not be in a flappy state.... (not for long). But maybe we should also embrace that that part of the body is extremely mobile and changing. Like our facial expressions, it has a multitude of states, which is also why it is so exciting.

princealbertofb Wrote:I'm guessing if you got sufficiently close to another man's penis it would not be in a flappy state.... (not for long). But maybe we should also embrace that that part of the body is extremely mobile and changing. Like our facial expressions, it has a multitude of states, which is also why it is so exciting.

Some penises I have seen have so much damn foreskin even while erect that it's like an old hound dog....Just isn't my cup of tea...

But yeah I suppose the rest of what you said fine...
Check out my stuff!

Well, whatever. It is indeed to see you guys talking about good stuff for a change!

I do like that line about what you are used to playing with.
I bid NO Trump!