Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How accepting of fascism are you?
This seemed interesting to me...

Sixty-six years ago, the Authoritarian Personality studies attempted to "construct an instrument that would yield an estimate of fascist receptivity at the personality level."

Your F Score is: 3.07
You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

http://www.anesi.com/fscale.htm

I'm a liberal airhead Tongue

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

It would seem I'm a "rotting whiner" !!!! 190

And here I was thinking - I was a Neo-Nazi (big grin)

Still Crazy
Still Liberal,
Jimeroooooo
We Have Elvis !!

Basically the test says, if you aren't Hank Williams Jr. conservative you ain't 'Merician
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

oh, it's important not to take these so seriously... grain of salt and all that...

To get by in life you have to have a healthy balance of respect and cynicism of authority/institutions.

within normal bounds Smile.

Some of these questions are not really good questions IE "familiarity breeds contempt"
Psychologically speaking (and I just looked this up to confirm) there is allot of evidence pointing to this as factual.

yet to be correct is to be fascist and wrong is to be liberal :S.
interesting, all around including the site Smile. Thanks for the post ^_^

Also, other questions can be answered drastically different completely dependent on the situation. IE I would be pretty low to hate and disrespect my parents. They may could have did better in some respects, but they didnt chain me in a basement or anything, i know I was/am loved when i was younger i had a roof, food, necessities. But to someone else, whose parents perhaps DID chain them in a basement, they would probably disagree strongly and be liberal :S. And apparently useing condoms is fascism roflmao. ugh xD

but yeah your right grain of salt Big Grin

kindy64 Wrote:oh, it's important not to take these so seriously... grain of salt and all that...

To get by in life you have to have a healthy balance of respect and cynicism of authority/institutions.

Of course, my Hank Williams remark wasn't to be taken seriously...
Check out my stuff!

Your F Score is: 3.27
You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American. im not an american though Smile

2.37 Liberal Airhead

I'm not sure why I took it since I don't put stock in internet tests. Guess I was just bored enough to be curious what I'd get.

I'm a 'liberal airhead'.

I would feel so proud so have Americans burning effigies of me.