Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are everybody on this Tuesday!!!!
Good Morning Everybody...How are everybody doing? Nothing much is cold morning...waiting for more snow.....Bee

Are you sure it's coming, HZ? Welcome to the forum.

Tuesday is bullshit. I can't wait til it leaves.

Welcome.

This tuesday.......work has thrown me some curveballs today.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I are awesome. Working on some new stuff that makes me happy, and getting to be goofy-funny for a while. Hope your day improves.

Lex

I amcoholing.

It is Tuesday......meh

i had a great Tuesday. i finally found a Mike Oldfield's album with Man in the Rain on it. i've always loved that song but never had it. you wouldn't believe they never had it in the record store where i'm at till now.

the whole album is very good (Tubular Bells III: The Inner Child), very beautiful and amazing work. made my day.

Well… I got up at 5AM (after going to bed at midnight) as I always do on Tuesdays. Piddled around on the internet for an hour while I drank copious coffees, then walked to the gym (about 10 blocks), where I worked out for 2 hours. Then I stopped in my office to check my biz email and to make sure various projects were on schedule (my boss is out of town), came home, ate a bite, slept in the sun for an hour and a half (45 minutes each side), then ate another bite, and walked back to the gym where I did an hour long aerobics class. After class I did a bit of grocery shopping on my way home and now I'm here toking up on my bong while I drink a protein smoothie. Typical Tuesday in a lot of ways.

Took a drive up to a Marine base about an hour to the north of here to do some grocery shopping. We do this about once a month for our major shopping. Their exchange (kind of a department store on military bases) also has good prices and does not charge sales tax.