Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you people? :)
[Image: xc6gd5.jpg]

This is me Enjoying my summer vacation.

How about you guys, what have you been doing lately? Smile Update me. I miss the GS community so much Smile

If anyone have Skype and wants to talk about anything im free just skype me
Skype name: glee.deedee

Enjoy the rest of your day Big Grin

What have we been doing? Waiting for you! Happy Summer Break!

Thanks Jim Smile Super loving my vacation at the moment Smile

It snowed in my town today.
I like your hair are you using any wax? Sometimes I have to put a little bit of wax in my hair to get it to poof up like that. Are the Philippines a tropical paradise?

How i wish i could experience snow XD

And yes i was using wax but only little amount just enough to make it stand and enough that when i get tired of my hair style i can change in an instant Smile

Its summer here today Smile 2 seasons in the Philippines chase Smile Sunny and Rainy, right now its summer till june Smile

Deedee Wrote:How i wish i could experience snow XD

And yes i was using wax but only little amount just enough to make it stand and enough that when i get tired of my hair style i can change in an instant Smile

Its summer here today Smile 2 seasons in the Philippines chase Smile Sunny and Rainy, right now its summer till june Smile

It's been snowing here for two days Deedee. Smile
An eye for an eye

OMG!! Dan, Smile I miss you!! sorry if cant reply much on your emails, busy at school. Now IM FREE. haha!! Smile enjoying my summer break.

I want to experience snow XD. well hopefully someone will adopt me. Some one adopt me please XD... Kidding XD

Deedee Wrote:OMG!! Dan, Smile I miss you!! sorry if cant reply much on your emails, busy at school. Now IM FREE. haha!! Smile enjoying my summer break.

I want to experience snow XD. well hopefully someone will adopt me. Some one adopt me please XD... Kidding XD

I missed you too. You should come to Britain we have loads of snow. Smile
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:I missed you too. You should come to Britain we have loads of snow. Smile
^This. I've been having snowball fights tonight, we've literally gutted the garden of any snow it had.

Then adapt me dan XD HAHA.

Corsac. stop making me jealous, SNOWFIGHT!!!