Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How are you today?
(04-18-2021, 05:21 AM)Meebs Wrote: Feeling sad. Our cat died the other day. Having trouble sleeping also.

Bighug  Bighug  Bighug
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Insertnamehere's post:
  • Meebs

booked Moderna #1 for tomorrow morning and #2 a month later. It's a bit of a drive but at least it's on Sundays
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

Bighug @Meebs too

@Chase hope your jab goes ok today. I've got my first booked for Wednesday as well... not sure which one I'm gonna get but will most likely be the Oxford - AstraZeneca one. It's about a 30 minute journey for me to get to the hospital.

I've got a quiet day today so just tidying and catching up on admin stuff. The weather is really nice - bright and sunny but only 8c... will probably head out to town later too! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • Meebs

(04-18-2021, 05:21 AM)Meebs Wrote: Feeling sad. Our cat died the other day. Having trouble sleeping also.

My 16 yo Layla has stopped grooming. So I'm trying to prepare. Ugh.

Love ya Meebs and so sorry for your loss.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • Meebs

I'm on a new medication but I'm scared about the long term effects.

How am I today? Going insane trying to understand the software that supports this site .
Why, for instance, can’t URL’s be posted?

(05-17-2021, 08:57 AM)Karl Rand Wrote: How am I today? Going insane trying to understand the software that supports this site .

I think you need to reach a specific number of posts until you can post URLs. It might be like, I don't know, 50 or something. Then you can do more stuff like DMs. It's supposed to stop spammers. The good news is, you'll be there in no time thanks to your time in the word games, which are a great way to get your post count up. You'll get your name in rainbow letters once you hit 1000 Smile
[-] The following 2 members Like Chase's post:
  • andy, ChadCoxRox

(05-17-2021, 06:16 PM)Chase Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 08:57 AM)Karl Rand Wrote: How am I today? Going insane trying to understand the software that supports this site .

I think you need to reach a specific number of posts until you can post URLs. It might be like, I don't know, 50 or something. Then you can do more stuff like DMs. It's supposed to stop spammers. The good news is, you'll be there in no time thanks to your time in the word games, which are a great way to get your post count up. You'll get your name in rainbow letters once you hit 1000 Smile
TEDEOUS !

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(05-02-2021, 05:34 AM)Chase Wrote: I'm on a new medication but I'm scared about the long term effects.

Hopefully you won't have any to worry about. Not sure what we're talking about here, but I was really worried about the effects of statins (also a lot of misinformation about them on the internet both in support and not). Unfortunately in my case the risks of not taking the medication outweigh the risks associated with the medication. On the flip side, shit like benzodiazepines, that can have risks associated with them. They're great until they don't work and then you're in hell coming off of them. Don't get me wrong, great for short-term stuff, but bad in the long term.

At any rate, regardless of what it is, if it works, helps with whatever it is supposed to treat and the benefits of the treatment outweigh the risks of issues arising from the medication. As always, address those concerns with your doctor, be weary of WebMD and alike.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!