Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How are you today?
Had a really nice day out today. Met up with several people from work, who I haven't seen for 19 months. My boss took 5 of us out to an Italian restaurant for a meal. It was really weird seeing everyone, we are all slightly heavier looking too from working from home  Big Grin
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 2 members Like Bookworm's post:
  • calgor, Rawr

Great to read Bookworm, glad you enjoyed. I know what it like with the heavier look due to WFH. Really need to get that sorted and find a nice balance.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Rawr's post:
  • Bookworm

I went for an after work coffee today and a random person bought everyone in the coffee shop a cake!

There were only a few of us in there, but still. Random acts of kindness still exist  Smile
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

So encouraging! Lovelove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Ugh, I'll let you know after Sunday.

I will now enjoy some colaemono (one of the few xmas traditions I do enjoy) I made so this time I will blabber BEFORE sweet intoxication. People at the lab said it was a bit too strong but what do they know.

On this note, I missed by means of me not login in here for a while to give a hey ho happy birthday to @Cridders88 @Chase and @Meebs so have a Bighug my loves.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]
[-] The following 3 members Like Insertnamehere's post:
  • andy, Cridders88, Meebs

All in all, I'd say 2021 was my most successful year yet. Years of obstacles have finally been overcome.

I wish everyone happiness and prosperity in 2022.
[-] The following 7 members Like Chase's post:
  • andy, Bhp91126, Bookworm, InbetweenDreams, Insertnamehere, Meebs, Rawr

I just had to cancel ALL of my credit and debit cards and change ALL of my passwords because hackers and scammers have been targeting me. FML.

I'm sorry to hear that @Chase

I have had a few instances where I had my credit/debit card stolen. The last time was at a gas station when I was traveling to Ohio. Definitely better if it is credit and not a debit card. That can be a real pain in the ass and in some cases the bank doesn't always cover what was stolen... Hopefully everything is ok.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

shit. I'm sorry to hear that, Chase!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

That sucks Chase. I'm so heavily digital it makes me paranoid just reading your post.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart