Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How are you today?
Ang Wrote:I'm sad today.... i was suposed to meet this guy i've been talking online but he canceled at the last minute Cry

:mad: Well more fool him! What reason did he give? :frown:

he said his brother had called him asking for help... something about his work position =S

Feeling more relaxed than ever in my new home...

It is sooo comfy to have all this messy space to tidy up - yeah!

fjp999 Wrote:Feeling more relaxed than ever in my new home...

It is sooo comfy to have all this messy space to tidy up - yeah!

Awww woo for house moving!
I am feeling a bit... "am I doing the right thing?" Confusedmile: I think I had a pointer in the right direction but just can't help but wonder if it is the right direction...

I am also feeling excited for the party tomorrow and went to Makros today and grabbed some BARGAINOUS jack daniels and bottles of corkys WOO!

I am knackered!!

Left work late for the 3rd time this week!! Just not been enough time in the day to get everything sorted.

Also had an Oops moment!! Got an email from my college tutor... gotta give in my assignments by Monday else I fail the unit!! :redface: :eek:
So that's my weekend sorted... Work, gym, assignments!

What a life you lead, WLM!!! What a life you lead... sounds a bit like mine, some weekends... :frown:

i'm pretty much relaxing - in the middle of a 2 week holiday :biggrin:

I feel... amazing. Indescribable. Over the moon :biggrin:

:confused: Smurls,why are you feeling jolly so early in the morning?Did someone get some? Wink Kidding! Roflmao I have an amazing feeling of accomplishment this morning,hope all goes as planned today. Supergrin

I'm totally ill! And consequently unimpressed.
THEN AGAIN just finished me English Coursework, nearly got my music coursework done, finished a related 6 min composition, and evaluated it!

Soo... meh