Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad are you?
this one fits in the Confession Room just right!

Give 5 adjectives that describe your worse qualities. Be honest, being ''too nice'' wont count Mdrbig

spotysocks Wrote:this one fits in the Confession Room just right!

Give 5 adjectives that describe your worse qualities. Be honest, being ''too nice'' wont count Mdrbig

Well, YOU start, Kaltses....
I'm such a MODEST angel, I have no faults... hehehe

lol not brave enough huh? :biggrin: Ok , the problem will be to find the adjectives because i am no good with grammar BUT i go first with no shame or regret at all, so others will feel free to be honest with this, i admit my five worst qualities imo are:

1. Cynical 2.Too ambitious 3.Cutting to the chase very bluntly and quick(find me an adjective for that) 4. Too independent 5.Suspicious
Other qualities i have balance those for me to be so great as i am. Ha!

spotysocks Wrote:lol not brave enough huh? :biggrin: Ok , the problem will be to find the adjectives because i am no good with grammar BUT i go first with no shame or regret at all, so others will feel free to be honest with this, i admit my five worst qualities imo are:

1. Cynical 2.Too ambitious 3.Cutting to the chase very bluntly and quick(find me an adjective for that) 4. Too independent 5.Suspicious
Other qualities i have balance those for me to be so great as i am. Ha!

3. abrupt?

Me: 1. a terrible procrastinator sometimes.
2. slow & methodical, therefore often a bit late (or very late).
3. too patient.
4. very very very modest, looooool
5. overweight.

Quote:3. abrupt?
Is it abrupt when you hate wasting my time on listening to a lot of non-sense and excuses. Especially when people try to manipulate and make excuses for the inexcusable? *breathes deep* Oh yes IMPATIENT ! Thats it, yeah baby!Mdrbig

princealbertofb Wrote:Me: 1. a terrible procrastinator sometimes.
2. slow & methodical, therefore often a bit late (or very late).
3. too patient.
4. very very very modest, looooool
5. overweight.

Oh great now i can see people saying: 1. very shy 2. too kind 3. too sweet 4. too fit 5. very big manhood LOL

Worst qualities huh?

For me I would have to say that I am:
1) Boring, I like to talk rather than party.
2) Fearful, I don't trust anyone, its very hard for me to tell anyone anything important.
3) Anxious, I'm not as bad as some people, but I can get stressed easily.
4) I suppose being an extremely picky eater, since I inconvenience everyone with my eating habits.
5) I was going to put geeky, but I have embraced my geekiness, so instead I will say that I very lazy (but I am currently trying to break that by working out every morning, and walking to places on the weekend).

1. Dont like making decisions = rather others decide.
2. Too trusting (to a fault) = get taken advantage of sometimes.
3. Jealous.
4. Cant express anger well (is there an adjective for that?).
5. Too caring, even to evil people.

I'd say i was completely amiable.

hahaha.

err well maybe. i try to be most days.
I can be slightly stubborn at times id i dont get my own way.. ive gotten better recently though. I can be quite untidy too :eek:

1. too shy / quiet (well I am.. I hate it)
2. Bottle my emotions too much (then when I explode, usually at the wrong person)
3. Untrusting (its very hard for me to confide in people... there are literally only 1 or 2 people I can do that with)
4. Pessimistic
5. Lack common sense now and again (read: often)

princealbert Wrote:5.overweight
Roflmao Anyways for me : selfish,demanding,a bit superficial,make fun of everything,emotionally unavailable.