Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad are you?
Let's see, i am...

1. introspective
2. a procrastinator
3. perfectionist (to a fault, i waste hours over insignificant details)
4. pedantic to the point where i correct customers at work (they say "Can i get one of them?" and i reply "You MAY HAVE one of THOSE, yes...")
5. self-deprecating

oh goody! i found more worse qualities about me

procrastinator(oh yeah it is true! thanks for reminding me Soxy hehe), weakness for sugar/cakes ect, lazy, perfectionist, secretive. I am sure i will find more of those if i think harder and imagine i have the most mature attitude from most people i know! RolleyesBiggrinflip

spotysocks Wrote:oh goody! i found more worse qualities about me

procrastinator(oh yeah it is true! thanks for reminding me Soxy hehe), weakness for sugar/cakes ect, lazy, perfectionist, secretive. I am sure i will find more of those if i think harder and imagine i have the most mature attitude from most people i know! RolleyesBiggrinflip
Surely not more mature than Marshy and myself? lol... :tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:Surely not more mature than Marshy and myself? lol... :tongue:

I dont know princey ....on that note i have to say i matured very quickly, maybe i am at least on my way to reach your high level of mature attitude Laugh1

spotysocks Wrote:I dont know princey ....on that note i have to say i matured very quickly, maybe i am at least on my way to reach your high level of mature attitude Laugh1

UEBERLOL./... and we still behave like adolescents so... take heed.

stupid ugly fat childish sometimes

princealbertofb Wrote:UEBERLOL./...

hehehe, you said ueberlol, I love when you say Ueberlol Bouncer

indecisive
shy
impatient
passive/non-confrontational
aaaaand i dunno...