Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad are you?
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:1. too shy / quiet (well I am.. I hate it)
2. Bottle my emotions too much (then when I explode, usually at the wrong person)
3. Untrusting (its very hard for me to confide in people... there are literally only 1 or 2 people I can do that with)
4. Pessimistic
5. Lack common sense now and again (read: often)

I'm quite sure you are NOT quite so unsorted as your say WouldLike..., Or if you ARE, then you must be getting there, because it's not something I've noticed in your posts... But then on the practical, real life side of things, I don't really know you... so you may be right. But I think there's hope for improvement, as in any one of us.

tapalapadapa Wrote:I'd say i was completely amiable.

hahaha.

err well maybe. i try to be most days.
I can be slightly stubborn at times id i dont get my own way.. ive gotten better recently though. I can be quite untidy too :eek:

Oh I forgot to add untidy to my list, but Marshlander would probably disagree with me on that one... I know where I keep things, even if there's a lack of 'putting-away' space in this flat... however, I'm sure it would drive some of you crazy...

XRIMO Wrote:Worst qualities huh?

For me I would have to say that I am:
1) Boring, I like to talk rather than party.
2) Fearful, I don't trust anyone, its very hard for me to tell anyone anything important.
3) Anxious, I'm not as bad as some people, but I can get stressed easily.
4) I suppose being an extremely picky eater, since I inconvenience everyone with my eating habits.
5) I was going to put geeky, but I have embraced my geekiness, so instead I will say that I very lazy (but I am currently trying to break that by working out every morning, and walking to places on the weekend).

Faute avouée, à moitié pardonnée...
Anyone familiar with this French saying? What would be the equivalent?
It literally means that because you've admitted a mistake or flaw, you are already half forgiven for making it or having it...

On the same note, you can forgive yourself and amend your faults when you know what they are... just so you don't irk / annoy too many people. Knowing one's flaws is the key to success, ignoring them is the way to stay put and go nowhere.

Oh... well it is not a taboo to have flaws. Everyone has them, and you really love someone when you love his flaws. Some people expect others to be perfect whilst they are not, in fact they cut a square to fit them in they way they want the to be.

Walk free and dream big!

1. Too jealous 2. ugly (inside n out) 3. Self hating to the point of hatin others 4. There's a word which means you can never be happy with what you've got - that. 5. I get lonely too easily.

Who's concept was this?

Wilem Wrote:... 4. There's a word which means you can never be happy with what you've got - that. ...

Who's concept was this?

4. Could be Envious?
Spotysocks came up with it... don't know if it was a good or a bad idea. But as I stated above, admitting it is a way of forgiving yourself and having others forgive you... All flaws have a good side to them... They're often about self preservation. Confusedmile: Cheer up, Wilem.

princealbertofb Wrote:4. Could be Envious?
Spotysocks came up with it... don't know if it was a good or a bad idea. But as I stated above, admitting it is a way of forgiving yourself and having others forgive you... All flaws have a good side to them... They're often about self preservation. Confusedmile: Cheer up, Wilem.
Probably.
And I've seen it on other sites...
And they don't feel very preservative.

Will do.

princealbertofb Wrote:I'm quite sure you are NOT quite so unsorted as your say WouldLike..., Or if you ARE, then you must be getting there, because it's not something I've noticed in your posts... But then on the practical, real life side of things, I don't really know you... so you may be right. But I think there's hope for improvement, as in any one of us.

Oh believe me those 5 things are true. I've got things going on that I don't talk about here. And only those that I have put my uttermost trust into know what they are.

BUT... saying that... today is a happy day Confusedmile:

Aww wouldi, these though are part of your charm! So for Dan, Wilem and everyone. Wink

Anyway enough with analyzing peoples worse qualities, just share them with us and the analysis will be in another thread Cool